I love Spring!!

We hit a high of 59 today. I feel its the jeepers duty to show the official sign of spring by removing the top and doors.
image-missing.png

Yeah that topless Jeep is sittin' in snow!!
I took Jeezer to the car wash for a bath (to get all of that nasty salt off). Then I cleaned her out, rewired my speakers, put new windshield wipers on, and drove around to show her off. We drove out to Lake Michigan just for the afternoon. It was chilly, but who cares? Now its officially spring. I just thought I'd share my day with you fellow jeepers and maybe others have inspiring spring(mud) stories to brighten our spirits!

edited by: fourwheelinhoney, Mar 15, 2003 - 05:34 PM[addsig]

I know spring is great another couple of weeks and the hardtop is off for the year and out comes the bikini and duster. I love it :-D [addsig]

Been riden with the doors off all day my self! Spring is grand. Good to see the Jeep Girls are topless again. hehehe Tug :-O [addsig]

High of 75 here in southern Iowa today....topless all day....just as nice tomorrow..er today I guess....I have GOT to go to bed..

Later,

Hoss[addsig]

how far outta DM are you hossenfeth? we're at 80 here so i did an AC check, then turned it off and rolled with the windows down and the hound ridin shotty. i LOVE the warmth[addsig]

Hit a wooping 45 today, and I took the doors off! then I went for a ride on my motorcycle. so nice not having it be -20 outside[addsig]

Yup its spring to here in Da Swamp :cool: Hit 87 here while i was out fishin. I rolled my windows up and ran the A/C.. :evil: Sorry ya'll in cold country..I'd love to have trails through mountains and such to run...guess it's a trade-off...i'll make do with my muddy trails through the phosphate pits.

Dawg

Boatramp?? who needs a boatramp... I gotta Jeep!! :-D [addsig]

Yup spring is nice started to do some body work this weekend ! what a nice day! My yard is wicked muddy! :)
edited by: poooorboy, Mar 16, 2003 - 07:41 PM[addsig]

Back