i need a jeep!!!!!!!

What kind? Go to Cars.com or Abracat.com, both have tons to look at![addsig]

Ya gotta be mopre specific, year, model etc.. may not seem it to the unenlightened but there is a huge difference in jeeps depending on year as far as the good/bad and parts availability so be careful.. If you are a first time jeep dude I would reccoment you stick to the TJ/YJ, assuming by jeep you mean an open top model and not the xj/zj/mj/dj/fsj/fc's (did i miss any??)

BUBBA[addsig]

1. How much do you have to spend?
2. Are you using it as a daily driver or offroad?

I think if you have the money, and you're going to be driving every day, go 97 or newer. You could reallly save a lot since your'e in AZ, so you prob. won't need a hard top? The dealers are selling basic strip down models for a steal right now...I bought mine new two years ago and saw a brand new one for 5g less than I paid. The only thing I'd look out for is the 4cy. I've driven a 4cy car before and you can't pull out on the highwway unless you've got a mile of clearance, they take so long to accelerate, so even if that knocks the price down...buyer beware! Just remember they charge you so much for extras, like yeah...so did you want visors? Cause that's another six hundred (j/k). The 97s and up are a smoother ride, and in the long run you'll save money b/c you'll (hopefully) be in the garage less than if you'd bought an older model. If this is something you want to keep, buy it new, cheap, add what you want, keep it in good shape, and it will age like a dream. However, you might be a total mechanical whiz, in which case, you need someone else's opinion. Maybe you already know all of this and just wanted to know if someone had a jeep 4 sale? If so, sorry for the rambling...but welcome to the board![addsig]

Back