I NEED A NARROW TRACK DANA 30 FRONT DISC SET-UP.

joeycj5

I am in desperate need of a Dana 30 disc set up. Either narrow or wide-trac. I am in the Pittsburgh PA. area. Hopefully a complete set-up any gear ratio O.K.

Thanks
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I have a complete front dana 30... NY/PA border here... just south of buffalo... in Olean... AIM = TheBaztard[addsig]

Great, Is it narrow or wide? Is it complete? What is gear ratio, (if known)? Thanks
image-missing.png
[addsig]

narrow or wide, not sure... i believe it came off of a 90 cherokee... the same donor vehicle that my transmission came from.... I bought a package deal of some parts... I only needed the transmission, but i got a few other things... I could be wrong as to what it is from though... i believe it is a 3.07[addsig]

Hello, I have a narrow track dana 30 w/disc brakes out of a 1980 cj. It has 3.07 gear ratio. Shafts in good shape. $100 Located in Massachusetts...Dave[addsig]

Snitty, are you sure it is from a Cheer? That will not bolt in to a CJ... Check the distance from wheel mount surface to wheel mount surface, please. also, could you meas. the distance between the spr. perches. Thanks[addsig]

i'll give her a good measure... if the perches are not right.... i can weld new ones on in the right spots... I've dealt with them before... not a problem to do it... i'll let you know where they are at this point... [addsig]

SSSNITTY!!!!!!!! where did you go? What do you have?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Sorry bro... I have to get in touch with my dad to get the key for the garage... I stored it under his care and he lost his key... so he got mine... I'll get to you... terribly sorry about the wait[addsig]

Back