I'll start things off

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
As the first post in the New Member Introductions forum, I thought I'd start things off.

I've been around here for a while :shades:

I started Jeepz.com (then it was Terry's 85 cj7 site) back in 1999 as a computer science project. Since then it's grown quite a bit.

I live in Virginia beach with my wife Erin, and my dog Conner. I'm a network guy by day (install Cisco voice over IP systems), and split up my free time fishing, messing with my saltwater aquarium, and putting around with my 74 porsche 914.

I've owned a number of jeeps:
1980 CJ5
1985 CJ7
1988 YJ
and currently a 2005 TJ.

Attachments

• TerryJeep.jpg
    TerryJeep.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

comon eveyone.... on 3... 1-2-3.. HI TERRY............

Great idea, Terry! I think we had a similar thread earlier ("tell us about yourself" or some such), but it's a great idea to introduce the "uninformed" to the whackos who frequent this site. I've been hitting the Christmas rum, so I'll return later, in a better state of mind, to post some info. Merry Christmas, all!!!!!!

Wait a minute!

My name is Larry from Texas....

I'm getting so confused...

First off...great name Larry!

And I only go to meetings on Sundays.

Where is Harker Heights? I guess I could look it up myself but it's getting late.

Take care and Merry Christmas,

Larry

Hi my name aint Larry, and I am a jeepaholic...and yes I go to monthly meetings.

Harker Heights is in Central Texas, about 14 miles from Temple. If you know where Fort Hood it, then you know where Harker Heights is. Oh, bout time for the game.

There's a Larry, another brother Larry and a brother named Darrell in my family. I'm not quite sure if I'm related to them tho.... LBR

No Larry here. I am Andrew and live in shoshone Idaho. I have not done much with my Jeep since I moved to Idaho due to money or the lack there of. I am hoping to get back to it this summer if I don't sell it first.

LARRY'S RULE!.....or is it Larry's drool?

Whatever......

Welcome to all.....Larry's and non-Larry's alike!!!!!

Hi there! I'm not Larry, I'm Shari. This is getting funny.:purple:

I have a yellow TJ. Here is a before and after pic set.
image-missing.png
[/IMG]
CIMG4981sm-1.jpg

Just found this site while I was googling around.

Back