Is it too soon for Halloween?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
My wife left for her volunteer meeting and I erected this ghost inflatable while she was gone. I'll get her opinion on it when she gets back.

Do you guys think September 12th is too early to put up Halloween decorations?

IMG_20230912_200845501.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Jeepz.com mobile app

IN MY OPINION ITS WAY TO EARLY, ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE HALLOWEEN IS WHAT i THINK. THAT GIVES US A LOT OF TIME TO THINK AND GET CREATIVE, iM THINKING ABOUT USEING LIGHTS TO CAST A SHADOW OF A HUGE SPIDER CLIMBING UP THE WALL OF MY SECOND STORY BUILDING.

IMO it's too early but I already seen Halloween stuff for sale in the stores. That said, if it suits you and yours - don't worry about what the rest think.

My wife said in no uncertain terms that it was too soon..

I unplugged the ghost, but plug it back in when she goes to bed.

Whatever floats your boat! If Halloween is your holiday a month or better early is not a bad thing. Own it and enjoy it.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Ok, so its cool if I have the easter bunny beating the shit out of Jason with santa clause trying to break it up.

An interesting scenerio, Jason on the ground, easter bunny thumping his head with his foot. Santa clause has the easter bunny by one ear trying to drag him off jason. Is that approiate for the time? Oh we cant forget about thanksgiveing jason has a turkey in one hand, which pi$$ed the easter bunny off.. Now with that in your yard nobody can say its to early for anything.

Last edited:

Ok, so its cool if I have the easter bunny beating the shit out of Jason with santa clause trying to break it up.

Sure just don?t forget to add a turkey sounding a cornucopia, to a legion of groundhog with leprechauns riding a fireworks as air support. And, We are good.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Back