It's a girl

YJTino

Hey guys!!! I don't know where to start???? It's been awhile since my last message on the Jeepz forums. Miss you all and miss playing with my Jeep too. I have been working on the house for about 6 months to be able to sale it and on top of that, my wife was pregnant. Now the baby is here and we have to move in 4 weeks. Every one is tired but happy. Our new little girl is amazing. Lilyana was 8lbs 11oz at birth. She is now 6 weeks and has gained a few pounds already. I will be busy for the next month or so but will try to find some time to get back with you soon or later. LOL

The attached picture was from the day following the delivery.

Family-3.jpg

Congrats! She'll be 2 before you know it.... trust me on that! Hold her and love her as much as you can... she'll be wanting nothing but mommy soon but don't worry you're day wil come.

What a cutie!! Congrats! I've got my grandson staying with me this weekend, and I'm loving every minute of it. He woke us up at 5am this morning, cooing and singing. It was such a joy to wake up beside such a happy baby. He slept between Sunshine and I. He always is a happy baby, and only cries when he's hungry, but not for very long. He'll be 8 months on the 6th of September. He's already pulling himself up and just a week or so from walking, it would seem. He's grampa's little buddy already!

congrats greatest thing ever we just found out a week ago that our bundle is gonna be a girl too , really changes things, makes time go into WARP SPEED hahah wish the best for you guys she is a doll !!!!!

Congrats on the beautiful baby girl!!!

Sounds like my last year. Having a baby, rehabbing a house to sell... it's a lot to juggle, isn't it? Hang in there we made it and you guys will too.

Congrats. Cherish every moment you have with her because it flys by too fast. You will blink yours eyes and shes grown up. My 19 month old is already talking up a storm and love s to say, "no daddy". Gotta love em.

Contrats. Ours is due Janurary 13th or 14th sometime. Don't know what it is yet and don't care as long as it's healthy.

Congrats!! Beautiful baby girl! Like dropseys says, cherish every moment with her. My "baby" just turned 23 and informed me his wife is 1 1/2 months pregnant. Another grandbaby on the way!!!

BTW, where ya movin' to???

Life is GOOD,
mud

Back