Its my b-day today

Jeeper89

any jeepz.com bumper stickers???

Well today is my b-day and i hit the big 18...and just want to let everyone know that jeep people stay together because at 11:49pm(7/28) i had GR93 wish me a happy b-day and i have never met him before...so this is proof that Jeep people are just one big family

Dang it boy 18! If I were only able to be 18 and know what I know now what a time I would have. The hearts I would break and the money I would make. Sakes alive have one great b-Day and do every thing that momma told you not to. hehehehehe tug

Jeeper, I agree Jeep people are good people and wow 18 huh? Well have a super birthday bash and have fun for me!! Congrats on the milestone age. :roll:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS all the way around may you all have a good one and enjoy your day...:)

Jeeper89 said:
Well today is my b-day and i hit the big 18...and just want to let everyone know that jeep people stay together because at 11:49pm(7/28) i had GR93 wish me a happy b-day and i have never met him before...so this is proof that Jeep people are just one big family

Happy B-day... mne was yeaterday as well... (though i'm slightly older... turned the big 3-0...)

Happy birthday guys! I remember being 18 like it was yesterday......well a lot of yesterdays!

Happy B-day to you all...and thanks........now I feel old. Does anyone else remember Important things as they happened.....like the moon walk, Nixon resigning, Reagen being shot, Challenger disaster....anyone ?

Rob 8) :p :)

PASmokeater said:
Happy B-day to you all...and thanks........now I feel old. Does anyone else remember Important things as they happened.....like the moon walk, Nixon resigning, Reagen being shot, Challenger disaster....anyone ?

Rob 8) :p :)

Sure... of course you probably remember the revolutionary war too, so you dont count..... :p :p

Crank Seal Ventilation Problem?

well thank you thank you

Back