Jack mount idea's ???:?:

kingmega

i'm wanting to mount my high lift jack to my stock roof rack looking for some idea's on bracket's plan to get a roof rack in the near furture but fo now this will have to do any good idea's would be great

Lol ask my back window how bungee cords worked out lol. I made up some from a u bolt and a plate of steel bent around the rail. Then had a bolt on each rail that went through the jack holes with a wing nut worked good till I made my hood mount brackets.

lol.... i have some idea's but i love getting idea's for everyone on here never know might find something to change my mindmooooh-(

i'm wanting to mount my high lift jack to my stock roof rack looking for some idea's on bracket's plan to get a roof rack in the near furture but fo now this will have to do any good idea's would be great

Hmmm...that's adding lot of weight up pretty high. To help your C.G., you might want to consider a bumper mount.

Come on now a high lift jack does not way enough to affect anything lol

that is until you drop it, trying to put it up on the roof rack... best place is on the bumper with a cover to protect it from the elements mud and gravel... after you have had to use it, your arms are a might bit tired and fatigued and you usually are not in the mood to lift it up to the roof rack and fasten it in place, especially if you happen to be alone at the time... reference Murphy's Law off roading edition for examples...

Back