Jeep Brute? What do you think of this?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

ExtremeYJ[addsig]

I Like It!!! They gonna market these?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Beefy, badass, rock ready looking beast. Cool...although some 35's wouldn't hurt.
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

like a comanche on steroids, id drive one[addsig]

Does look like a bad boy scrambler, and a good lady Rubicon have an offspring. Tug[addsig]

where did you get this pic!? is this for real? I am so psycho about the scrambler that I even wrote the Daimler-Chrysler Corporation and suggested that they re-introduced the Scrambler in 2005 as a nice 20 year welcome back party (since they stopped them in 1985). If this is for real, I am getting one. Please send me more info on this. Thank you.

cfink@scfed.com

[addsig]

OH MAN! Send me some info too! This is wicked cool,

Paul[addsig]

WOW... better not send me any info on this sucker it might give me too many ideas.
image-missing.png
Eh screw it send me some info on this beast anyway.[addsig]

That is, atually really kool lookin! It probably had all the goodies that the Rubicon has, tall tires, air lockers, etc...

YES, tell us more!

[addsig]

I would buy one. Looks like it would go anywhere you would want it to. I'll have to go and check it out. Thanks for the tip.[addsig]

sorry im a little late on writing back with more information (went offroading this past week), but if you do go to this website for all of the information on the Jeep Brute. JPMagazine
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

ExtremeYJ[addsig]

Back