Jeep buying questions need answers asap

thats weird, theres a wrangler on ebay with 33s, looks like 12.5s and NO lift and supposedly they can turn fully

Nedders wants to go big...need your advice!!

Give us the link to that jeep dude. That sounds fishy to me but hey. Link us and we'll look.

Lady

by that I meant theyre 33x12.5x15 on 15x8, no lift

Anyway, lets say I get a stock TJ 97+, not Rubicon although I wish, and I want to put 33x12.50x15s on 15x10s on, whats the easiest way to do it that can be done at home and give good ride quality, Im not looking for the highest lift possible not planning on spending much time offroad at all. There are so many options Im lost, would like the cost to be small as well although not looking for the poor man's lift that will behave as such, been there. Is ride quality and handling dependent mostly on shocks or the lift type?

As for gears how bad will stock be on a manual, especially for pulling 1700 lbs? What gears does it come with? Any other items I need to get? Something to recalibrate the speedometer? Driveshaft extension? Modify the spare bracket for 33x12.50? I was thinking of 35s but that might be too much.

Back