Jeep Music

jeepmaster

just wonderin what everyone listened too when they 4wheel? i usually have a powerman5000 CD or some other kinda rock in the player when im gettin muddy.[addsig]

I don't usually listen to music when I wheel, I mostly talk to the guys and gals I'm wheelin' with on the CB, but if I just happen to be listening to something it's gonna be 70's-80's country or some of that there rap music. Great combination.[addsig]

Hmm, let me see... all you gotta do is throw in some Foo Fighters, Who, Pearl Jam, Audioslave and I'm a happy camper![addsig]

green day, blink 182, hippos, anything that gets my adrenaline going (as if wheeling isn't enough!)[addsig]

Powerman 5000!!!!! That is the stuff. Or System of a down. Either one gets ya hyped up and ready to drive.

[addsig]

when i first got my jeep before i put my CD player in, i would always listen to the classic rock stations because i hate all of the hip-hop crap station... but i do like GOOD rap and hip hop. now with my cd player im usually bumpin Biggie, Eminem, or phish.. hahah hows that for apples and oranges[addsig]

Good post as I loves me some tunes. I like Kid Rock and George Jones, mixed up with Steve Earl, Johnny Cash, ZZ Top, Dave Mathews, Blues Travler, Flatt and Scruggs, Hank Jr, Charlie Daniels (the old stuff) Leon Redbone, Steely Dan, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Sleepy La Beef, Niel Young, Ol Blue Eyes, Freddy Fender, Snoop Dog and Smashing Pumpkins, Marshall Tucker, the Beatles, Stones, 38 spl., Ozzy, Manfored Manns Earth Band, Gillian Welch, John Prine, Iris Dement, the Sex Pistols, Little Bow Wow, and Dolly Pardon, with a few Marching Tunes all rolled in to one big 200 plus tunes Mp3 disc set on random. I even listen to funk, Zydaco, Acid Rock, Blues, Mo Town, Godspell, And Classical. Drives my wife and kids crazy. Tug
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

tug, is there any kinda music you DONT like....haha..
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
.....well my radio only gets AM....and only two little bitty speakers...haha....so i dont do music...except for the beautiful sound of wind comin in my soft top, and my engine runnin....
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I like it all and the part I dont really like I am working on so I may learn to like it! I have a problem with that ther Rage I Think that is what they call it. You know where thay scream and sound like they are on fire and stuff, Real hatefull. it scares ol Tug[addsig]

Classic Rock all the way! Skynard, AC DC , .38 special, CCR, Hank Jr , Zepplin, Deep Purple, and some old country like Johnny Cash and David Allan Coe.Oldies but Goodies
image-missing.png
[addsig]

from far right <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> well my radio only gets AM </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Well, you can always listen to Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

I listen to Toby Keith, Tool, System of a down, the who, Saliva, Static X, Suicidal Tendencies, Fugazi, 7 seconds, sham 69, Vandals, or some techno stuff I either mix myself or find online.

Dingus <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> hippos </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> Are they popular now? They came to Albuquerque and did an awesome show. I used to be friends with Rich, the trombone player, when I lived in So. Cal.[addsig]

i like differend kinds but the best thing to listen at(except my jeep sounds
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
)

is stuff like zz-top,ac/dc,guns 'n roses,and some of the new bands are great to....

just as long as it rocks...just like my cj.....
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

suicidal tendencies??isn't thayt like death metal???
image-missing.png

i must say..it ROCKS!!![addsig]

I put down the window, and listen to what Dingus is pumping out his XJ........BOOM BOOM BADDDDA BOOOM. lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I put down the window, and listen to what Dingus is pumping out his XJ........BOOM BOOM BADDDDA BOOOM. lol Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

and thats...... bad?[addsig]

ill cruise the pavement with tunes, but when im wheeling i like to hear whats breaking or almost breaking,and when i get there i like to listen to nothing. just peace and quiet away from everyday grind. do some fishing, hiking or mountain biking.[addsig]

warning to vavs DONT BUY THE MEGA KUNG FU RADIO POWERMAN5000 CD, IT IS UNDESCRIBIBLY BAD!!!! i just bought it and its terrible, so bad in fact that i had to go buy one of their good CD's to even be able to function normally. never buy mega kung fu radio!!!![addsig]

I like listening to skynard,audioslave,rage against the machine, and some other rock stuff, but you will never hear gangster rap thumpin from my jeep.[addsig]

I love some rock, something that gets the blood flowin!! When I am on the road the hum of the mudders on blacktop is music to any Jeepers ears!!

-thats when I can hear over the wind comin behind the doors!!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Thin Lizzie, Nazareth, or Black Sabbath.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back