Jeep name?

Betsy, both of them are named Betsy. I used to know a beautiful and very nice jeep girl named Betsy so it seemed appropriate.

Oh...mabye its cus my Shotgun is named Betsy too.

[addsig]

Mine is called the camo critter by me and a few of my friends because it camo and its probably the ugliest thing in town

but my mom calls it "the heep" and that pisses me off cause it starts every time you touch the key unlike her car
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

my daughter named it BIG BIRD after i painted it corvette yellow. i had another named BARNEY after i painted it plum purple. maybe i should just stick with normal colors but wheres the fun in that? [addsig]

My jeeps name is Salvation. No matter how bad this state may be, I have a jeep, I'll always be able to get the hell outta here no matter what, it will take me to salvation. [addsig]

Her name changes depending on her attiude. Also, on how badly she's stuck, or broke, or how often she feels like playing roll-over! Yes, her names usually include vulgarity!

image-missing.png
I guess one name has kinda stuck over the years. Wife. She he gets all my $$$, I can ride her whenever and wherever I like, never argue's, and never says no!

So, to answer, I guess it's have to be WIFE. (among the vulgarities)[addsig]

When I pull up to a traffic light my 4-banger and hollowed out catalytic converter tend to mimic the sound and odor of a fart.. giving her the title "YE OF GREAT FLATULATION"

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back