Jeep Rally 8-13-11

jmcollett

I would like to invite everyone here to an upcoming event:

Rock Hard Jeep Club will be hosting the 1st Annual Rock Hard Jeep Rally on August 13th (Save the date it's a Saturday) at Around the Bend Tavern in McCamey Texas. McCamey is located an hour south of Odessa-Midland or about 4 hours from San Antonio off I-10W.

Three live bands are currently booked for the day and a 4th band may be added. :party: There will be several events to enter throughout the day including Jeep Show Contest, the 4th Annual Around the Bend Rib Eye Cook-off :cookout: , washer tournament, and pool tournament.
Around the Bend Tavern has draft beer :beer: , bottle beer, camping, and fishing. Jeeps that can climb over a built up obstacle have access to VIP parking :driving-g , everyone who can not make it over the obstacle can park in the regular parking lot. There are 3 RV parks in McCamey and 1 hotel. In the event the hotel is fully booked there are hotels in Rankin (15 miles) Crane (20 miles) and Iraan (30 miles)

More events and information will be posted when I get it.
Any ideas anyone has for the Jeep Rally will be gladly passed along!
I will answer all questions that I can.

Thanks and hope to see you there, :givemebeer:
James Michael

Ill be there! I live in fort worth but I work in Pecos every other week. As far as ideas you might kinda get a jeep swap meet kinda thing. Or any one that has some extra or unused parts sitting around that they might want to donate to a silent auction and proceeds go to ur group? Just an idea

Ill be there! I live in fort worth but I work in Pecos every other week. As far as ideas you might kinda get a jeep swap meet kinda thing. Or any one that has some extra or unused parts sitting around that they might want to donate to a silent auction and proceeds go to ur group? Just an idea

Thanks for the ideas. I will pass them along. Glad you plan to make it down for this event. If you have any questions I am from the area and can help you our or lead you in the right direction.

Here is the latest info on the upcoming Jeep Rally. Come join the FUN!!!

Jeep_Fest-1.jpg

Wow!!! I live in ft. Stockton an I'm definatly going especially cause its my b-day dat weekend.. I've been waiting for a while for an event like dat to take place.. da bad thing is dat my transmission is down right now:( well hopefully I get it fixed for the event... can't wait!!!! Thanx for posting it

Wow!!! I live in ft. Stockton an I'm definatly going especially cause its my b-day dat weekend.. I've been waiting for a while for an event like dat to take place.. da bad thing is dat my transmission is down right now
icon_sad.gif
well hopefully I get it fixed for the event... can't wait!!!! Thanx for posting it
We have some private land towards Ft. Stockton that we go jeeping. It's by Girvin. Anytime you would like to join us for an outing let me know.

You can check our website here: rockhardjeeps

We are just getting started with the website and none of us are experts on creating or running a website so be patient with us but we will try and get any important info on there.

O cool I've been trying to look for a place to go off-roading but no luck... an of course bro ill let u no wit time so we could gather a couple of jeepz an go have a good time!

O cool I've been trying to look for a place to go off-roading but no luck... an of course bro ill let u no wit time so we could gather a couple of jeepz an go have a good time!

Defiantly. I have seen a bunch of jeeps in Ft. Stockton. Don't know if all those guys ride together or if Ft. Stockton just knows whats up. I would like to spread the word over there so tell everyone you know about this event. It's open to the public and any 4x4 vehicle is welcome.

Also, we have added two more bands to the lineup. I will get an updated flier on here later today!

O Koo bro I already started spreading da word an I got a couple of jeeps gaathered to go... even one from el paso! Haha well hopefully I could get my jeep fixed by the day of da event..

The flier in the above post has been updated. We now have 5 bands playing and have added several more sponsors. Please take the time to look over the new updates and I encourage everyone to come out and have a good time with us!

We are still welcoming anyone interested in becoming a sponsor, setting up a booth at the event, or becoming a vendor.

Also, we now have access to the McDonald Ranch out by Girvin Texas (Just West of the Jeep Fest Event) This ranch has wheeling terrain from beginner to extreme. However the land owner charges $25.00 per rig. We may get a discount during the Jeep Fest but as of now it sits at $25.00.

We will still have access to the free wheeling area just west of the event and there will be obstacles at the event itself.

This Saturday only, Rock Hard Jeep Club will pick up the $25.00 tab for anyone who wants to wheel at the McDonald ranch with us! So come join the fun, it's on us!

Here are some pictures of the trail ride and jeep show at the 2011 Rock Hard Jeep Fest. I will most more pics and videos later.

RockHardJeepFest2011072-1.jpg

RockHardJeepFest2011081-1.jpg

RockHardJeepFest2011041-1.jpg

175761_245648975468676_100000707253667_8-1.jpg

RockHardJeepFest2011026-1.jpg

Back