Jeep TJ axle parts

FatherTime

All parts listed below are from my ‘97 TJ. New prices listed were gathered from 4 Wheel Parts and 4WD which is where I purchased these items when I bought them new. The front axle (lp D30) is still completely assembled from rotor to rotor. The rear (D35) is complete from drum to drum but is partially taken apart for gear replacement. All parts are used except the rear gears which are new in the box. I recently broke my rear ring gear which is why rear gears are new. When the ring gear bolts broke it put several gouges into the Detroit locker. The marks it left are on the non-mounting side and does not affect the locker. I am willing to make a deal if buyer wants multiple parts or entire axle set-up. PM me with interest. Can provide pics, but these parts look just like axle parts, all in good condition.

Detroit Softlocker, 30 spline- New $569 Price: $300

G2 Front 4.56 ring/pinion- New $165 Price: $100

G2 Rear 4.56 r/p- New $165 Price: $125

Superior D35 Rear axles 30 spline- New $270 Price: $175

Front carrier 4.56 and up- New $75 Price: $45

D30 Yoke: New$45 Price: $30

D35 Yoke: New $35 Price: $20

Drivers D30 axle inner/outer Price: $50

Pass. D30 axle inner/outer Price: $50

D30 spider gears: $40

Individual prices are firm. I can cut a deal if buyer wants multiple items. I want to leave the Detroit and Axles as a set because they are 30 spline. If someone wants it all I will take $750 plus shipping. That's either housings and all assembled or I can take apart and ship just the parts listed above. Or I can meet the buyer for gas money it takes to deliver.

I need the 30 spline locker and the axles.. I already have gears tho.. how much for the locker and axles for the d35? shoot me a text or call please bc I dont get on here often.. thanks, brandon (580) 916-5727

Back