Jeep Wave Standard Protocol

It's probably because when your topless, more people are looking at your manboobs and you notice, so you wave. LOL, Just had to hit this one.

2 cents here. I would just like to say thank you to the Jeepers that do wave to me. I have owned 2 XJ's, 1 ZJ and currently have a 02 Grand. I would like to own a TJ but in 2000 I was doing a water rescue in the flash flood waters for the fire dept that I work for. Our motor quit and we were swept down into a creek with white water. We hit a tree sideways and it flipped our boat over. We were swept down stream. When I could get to a tree I grabbed it, when I did the current wrapped me around the tree at my hips and hyperextended my back backwards around the tree. It's a permanent injury that I have to live with. My point is I'm not wanting sympathy by any means I chose to try and rescue people, but I can no longer get into a TJ but still like to drive the Jeep name and wave at fellow jeepers. It's greatly appreciated when I recieve a wave back. Just my 2 cents worth!!!!

I usually don't initiate the wave to non wranglers any more around here, because, most don't have a clue, but if they wave first then ill wave back.

It is a sad day when jeepers dont wave...but here in Utah there are enough non-lifted XJ's and ZJ's that are stricly mall crawlers that you would spend almost every moment of your drive waving...I dont wave to mom's driving mall-ers and rarely do I get a wave from them, but I wave to lifted jeeps of all types...get a few stares from some but most wave back.

Alright, here in this small town that i live in. There is about 8 jeeps all together. but a high business community we get visitors. I wave to all jeeps, except for the yellow girl driving ones, they never seem to wave back :?... anyways never do i wave to a cherokee only wranglers, and i hate the ones that dont wave back... mostly the stock ones some where when you buy it jeep must state "you must wave at all seen wranglers" that would make me feel better... exspecially when some of my friends laugh when they dont wave back!!

Back