Jeep Wrangler For Sale

Adamlee78

I am selling my 2000 Jeep Wrangler with 86k miles. It has a 4" Rough Country suspension lift (with 2.2 upgraded shocks), Rough Country 1 1/4" body lift, 1" Rough Country motor mount lift, Rough country extended braided brake lines, Hard top with tinted windows, soft top and frame with tinted windows, full doors with tinted windows and new Omix mirrors with led lights , half doors, Smittybilt XRC front bumper with Smittybilt XRC8 winch and 2 procomp 100 watt lights, Smittybilt XRC rear bumper with tire carrier, Smittybilt XRC rock sliders,Smittybilt d-rings on front and rear(4 total), 5 matching 35" Goodyear Wrangler MTR's (4-90%tread, 1-100% brand new) on Rough Country X wheels, Kc windshield light mounts with 2 procomp 100 watt lights, Geared with G2 4.56 gears front and rear, front has locrite locker and riddler diff cover, rear has rc diff skid, aftermarket cd player with amp and 12" sub, 4-Smittybilt extreme grab handles, removable carpet, center console, cobra cb(black chrome edition) with antenna, power raid throttle body spacer, Smittybilt 54" trailjack,Rubicon fender flares with smoked lights, front clear turn signals, Rubicon rocker guards, 3rd seat belt on rear seat, and much more!!! $12,999 OBO
IMG00190-1.jpg

Last edited:
ok cool.
I can't pm anyone yet, I haven't gotten 10 posts haha.
and I haven't gotten 5 posts so I can't post my email.
Can you pm me and give me a way to contact you please?

Back