Jeeper's in Parkville MD Watch Your Tires !!!!!!!

TwistedTJ

Hey I know theres a few of us in Parkville with lifted rigs and I know how our tires are rather expensive....... Well anyway Someone Slashed my Tires Lastnight and the Got a Lifted Jeep on Acton Rd also The police told me Someone had slashed a few jeep tires in the area ..........

Its really nice to goto take a girl home at 2am and find out your tire has a friggen hole in the sidewall :evil:

Anyway Youve been warned but if you catch them drop them off to 3110 hiss so i can talk to them they wanna use a knife on my tire i'll use a knife on their stomach

Damn Jeep hater! Does insurance cover tires in a situation like this? I hope it works out for ya... Someone shot 3 nails out of a nail gun in my tire last spring. They were all in the same hole and all had the plastic sheath on it, coicidence? nope. Good thing those were my stock tires.

Insurance does cover tires but I'm not claiming it cause if I do I get dropped .
Me and my family have had bad luck with accidents and break-in's on our cars the past 6months our deductable went from $100 to $500 2 weeks ago

That sucks man.Time to air down and park in the garage.

Duster for Wrangler and CJ-7, 80-91, with Belt-Rail Attachme

Man, they cant raise your rates from a comprehensive claim, its considered a no fault incident - claim it if it meets your deductible - cant penalize you for it can only raise rates for an area like a zipcode if it happens a lot in the same area. im in the insurance biz as an adjuster -

LauraBoston said:
TwistedTJ, Oh man. I am sorry, but I have to know, did the girl stay over then??? :wink:

No she didn't :cry: But I wish she could have cause I ad to drive my moms Caravan when i took her home

beachjeep said:
Man, they cant raise your rates from a comprehensive claim, its considered a no fault incident - claim it if it meets your deductible - cant penalize you for it can only raise rates for an area like a zipcode if it happens a lot in the same area. im in the insurance biz as an adjuster -

Sweet I'll have to call them and order a 33in tsl rad. and i'll get the others when i get my tax returns

LauraBoston said:
I had to drive my moms Caravan when i took her home

LOL, Now I am really sorry!!

I have to give the mini van credit Between racing a few riceburners and blowing their doors off while there cars are full chicks ( Feel sorry for the drivers of them cars) and I manage to get a few 100 ft long burnouts outta it man I wish I got pics you should have seen the smoke pouring outta the front fenderwells Ahhh the power of a 3.8L V6 lol

Maybe you should pick up a set of tires for Mom, too! lol

Thanks for the info. I can't do anything to protect mine (no garage) so I'll just have to hope they stay clear, and they better hope I don't catch them if they don't :wink:

I do have a hazard warranty on my tires, but who wants the hassle!

Re: Stock rims - 2001 Wrangler Sport

Wow that sucks big time... had to be a buncha kids with a old POS who were just jealous of your jeep... :wink:

Good luck with insurance!!!!!

It's like Vincent Vega said in Pulp Fiction: "It would have been worth it, just to be able to catch them in the act."

I don't condone violence, but in this case some arse needed to be kicked. Oh the satisfaction... :twisted:

Sorry about the tires bro..

Best website to buy LED taillights from?

Good News I'm Picking up a Set of 35x12.50 BFG M/T's for Free off my buddy they have 50% tread left (he moved upto 36's)

scoreeee... thats awsome twisted, i hate jeep haters... i was bombed with snow balls up here in NY a few weeks ago, it was abunch or punk kids hiding in there yard throwing snow balls and having a party cuz there parents werent home, but im sure they didnt like it either when i drove up there lawn and took out there fench with my jeep....... probably not the rite thing to do at the moment but hey they stoped throwing snowballs. and hid in the house..... probably to clean there draws out hehehe...... hope u find out who did that to your jeep.... not cool

Back