jeepfreek

jeep freek

hi.nice site.i have been into jeeps all of my life.we have about 25 of them.my father served in WW2 for 5 years.since that time we have had jeeps.my first jeep was a 52 m38.dad sold jeeps and prts for years.i still lots of parts for my own restos.regards jim .

hi.been collecting for a long time.its in the blood. some are original and some are pretty rough.have some rare jeeps also. just getting on to this computer stuff.never had one beforebut im learning. regards jim.

hi.dont know how to do that yet.but i will get my friend joel to do it for me. i will try to get some good pictures.10 are in the garage,6 outside,rest in the machine shed.will to get posted this week. thanks jim.

you deal only in the military jeeps of you carry civilian stuff too? always good to find another place to look for that one part you need.

hi.icollct military and civilian jeeps.have lots of parts.im not a dealer but sometimes i sell anything xtra i find.regards jim.613 623 6156.

"Quote from Terry Mason"

If you wanna post photos, just click on the "Go Advanced (upload photos)" link towards the bottom of this page, then scroll down to the attachments

Welcome Jim to the "Z" Check out the advice Terry gave Trish ( Shewilly) to post pics. You cant tease us about your Jeeps without posting pics.

PLEASE POST PICS,
PLEASE POST PICS,
PLEASE POST PICS,

hi.my friend joel was supposed to come over tonight to post the pictures but he never showed . im hoping he comes by tomorrow because he knows how.he took some pictures in shop the other day and downloaded them in my laptop.i cannot even find them in my computer.just been into this computer stuff a short time.rgards jim.

Back