Jeepin' for the Cure Show and Shine Event in North Carolina in July!!

jgoard15

Ok North Carolina and Southern Virginia Jeep Owners....I need your help to make this event great for a good cause.....

2nd Annual

All Jeeps Welcome!

Saturday, July 31, 2010
at
O'Reilly Auto Parts
239 West Kings Hwy, Eden, NC 27288
Registration begins at 9:00 AM
Event hours 10:00 am –2:00 pm

$20.00 Entry Fee for the Show & Shine Event
(All entries receive a Jeepin’ for the Cure t-shirt, custom wristband & one meal ticket.)

(Proceeds go to benefit the American Cancer Society)

IF YOU ‘RE A JEEP OWNER – YOU NEED TO BE HERE…!
(Willy’s, CJ’s, YJ Wranglers, TJ Wranglers, JK Wranglers, Cherokees, Grand Cherokees, Libertys, Patriots, Commanders)

Event Includes:
Show & Shine Competition, Kids fun house & Family Activities Area, Raffle Tickets (1st place -40” LCD HDTV, 2nd place –Road-trip Tabletop Grill and 3rd place-Portable GPS), Food/Drinks, Music, New Jeeps on Display and MORE!

For more information & registration call: 336-552-3997 or jeepinforthecure@yahoo.com

Last edited:

If anyone is interested in this shirt PM! I have some left over from the event!!

jeepinforthecure2color1-1.png

Ok North Carolina and Southern Virginia Jeep Owners....I need your help to make this event great for a good cause.....

2nd Annual

All Jeeps Welcome!

Saturday, July 31, 2010
at
O'Reilly Auto Parts
239 West Kings Hwy, Eden, NC 27288
Registration begins at 9:00 AM
Event hours 10:00 am –2:00 pm

$20.00 Entry Fee for the Show & Shine Event
(All entries receive a Jeepin’ for the Cure t-shirt, custom wristband & one meal ticket.)

(Proceeds go to benefit the American Cancer Society)

IF YOU ‘RE A JEEP OWNER – YOU NEED TO BE HERE…!
(Willy’s, CJ’s, YJ Wranglers, TJ Wranglers, JK Wranglers, Cherokees, Grand Cherokees, Libertys, Patriots, Commanders)

Event Includes:
Show & Shine Competition, Kids fun house & Family Activities Area, Raffle Tickets (1st place -40” LCD HDTV, 2nd place –Road-trip Tabletop Grill and 3rd place-Portable GPS), Food/Drinks, Music, New Jeeps on Display and MORE!

For more information & registration call: 336-552-3997
Email: jeepinforthecure@yahoo.com

About one month away from the event and my Relay for Life" Jeepin for the Cure" is almost half way on our goal for the shirts. We need your help, check out the shirts: Help out a great cause, buy one for yourself, your wife/girlfriend, your friends, the bum on the corner....kidding, but really, WE NEED YOUR HELP TO REACH OUR GOAL!!!!

And plan on attending the show, bring those Jeeps clean or dirty!!

Back