jeepz.com hot springs trail ride

far_right

i talked to the guy at superlift today.... and it wasnt what i wanted to hear.

He has never talked to anyone named josh higgins, and never heard of jeepz.com.

but he was extremly nice about the whole deal. he said that if we had 10 or more ppl that he would offer us the weekend for $40 a jeep. now naturally i was VERY stunned to hear that josh never actually talked to to anyone at the superlift park, i told him i would call him friday to confirm or deny that we are still coming. I didnt ask anything about camping or blazing a trail, b/c i wasnt goin to look like a futher dumb@ss.
So in conclusion i HAVE to have ATLEAST 9 people that are 100% sure that they will come or i cant go ahead w/ it.

~clint

Far Right, what weekend are we talking about? I have been trying to get a new business off the ground up here in Fort Smith and hav'nt spent much time on the board. I should'nt have any problem getting away but let me know when, if at all possible I'l be there :D

Maybe Josh talked to someone else and the guy was too lazy to communicate with his co-workers or not able? Doesn't sound like him. Wish I could come though, but too far away.

This is just a suggestion. Maybe we should regroup and try again for a later date. I know that I would have a hard time getting for a trip like this quickly. I would like to name a trail after him, but am not sure how to go about this. Maybe we could try contacting superlift park again and explaining our situation. We could start a new thread as a petition of sorts showing our appreciation of him and our desire to name a trail after him and then e-mail superlift park with an explanation and a link to that thread.

that sounds likr the best idea, to cancel this one and try to hold one later this year or early next year. and then approach superlift to see about the naming of a trail

Back