July 3rd - West Harrison

antsinmypants

So i went 4x4in yesterday. heres some pics

Matt and his Samuri (he's one of the more insane guys, hes rolled his zuke a couple times)
July3rd2005007-4.jpg

July3rd2005011-4.jpg

Caleb's Sidekick (only posting cause his hood should be black and the rest yellow but his whole vehical is now mud)
July3rd2005017-4.jpg

Clem getting some tight footage of Dan going down the V-rock
July3rd2005022-4.jpg

ME!!!! (okies so my pictures arnt go great, but when you give your camera to the bf to use they get too wrapped up in watching you and dont know how to use the camera)
July3rd2005015-4.jpg

July3rd2005012-4.jpg

July3rd2005019-4.jpg

July3rd2005020-5.jpg

Nice pics, looks like you all had a ball. I did the bike thing today so seeing some trail riding hit the spot.

Happy trails

Hey nice pictures. That v-rock is the one on the way up to Sunrise Lake, it's maintained by the BC four wheel drive association. I haven't seen a picture yet that does it any justice. It's actually a lot steeper than it looks in the picture and many people have rolled their vehicles coming back down it....especially when it's wet and you slip a tire into the groove. I saw a guy roll his 4-runner almost end over end when he came down too fast and dropped his front tire into it. I have a few pictures of my jeep coming back down in my cardomain site.
Hey did you go down to Hale creek which is down to the right of the main road when you are driving up about 2 minutes before you turn left up to Sunrise?

Where ya been Kim?

Nice pics! I don't know that I'd be laying in the V Rock video taping for the worms-eye view though.

Nice pics! I don't know that I'd be laying in the V Rock video taping for the worms-eye view though

Yeah Maybe just set the cam against a rock and let it Auto-polit!

1992 Jeep Wrangler! DIRT CHEAP!!

Sunrise Lake.... i couldnt remember the name of the lake... thanx craig. Didnt do hale creek.... started to go up to franscis lake, i started the attempt but it was too iffy and my jeep it too new for me to chance it around the first big rock, a couple guys scratched their rigs on it.. i gave it a shot but when i got tooo close to hitting i backed out (at least i made the attempt some of them wouldnt) didnt want to break up the group so we all headed down and then back up to sunrise lake - guys all went swimming in their skibbies - i chose to wear my jeans. it was an awsome day, but your right the pictures just dont do much for V-rock but we got a ton of footage.. just waiting for it to get uploaded on the net by CRAZY clem.

mingez said:
I don't know that I'd be laying in the V Rock video taping for the worms-eye view though.
dont forget i live in canada -> we all have medical insurance ;)

Hey, where's Francis Lake? I've never heard of it. I thought I've been to most places in that area...guess not.

when you first hit the dirt road you can go off to the left or go stright -> stright will take you to the sunrise trail. if you go left you can drive up andon your right there would be a rocky steep trail. and a HUGE sharp edge rock is there you have to go around it -> its possible to do but be warned on guy dented his door and another took out his taillight on it. we didnt go much further wanted to keep the group together so i never got to see the lake or anything but yea... its up there.... apperently anyways

RE: Thinking of Buying another 4x4

antsinmypants said:
mingez said:
I don't know that I'd be laying in the V Rock video taping for the worms-eye view though.
dont forget i live in canada -> we all have medical insurance ;)

Don't rub it in. :twisted:

Back