kNOw Where 2Jeep 411

Just dropping a line with a little info for everyone.

I'm Eric from kNOw Where 2Jeep (www.knowwhere2jeep.com) and we're located in PA. As our name implies, we specialize in Jeep parts and accessories. From Willys to JKs, lift kits to soft tops, we have it. There are hundreds of thousands of parts not yet listed on our site, so if you need a price on a part, just send an e-mail (eric@knowwhere2jeep.com) or give me a ring (717) 739-8029. We're open 11am-7pm EST (later hours to help out our West coast customers).

Some of our major brands include CAGE Offroad, Daystar, JKS, Pit Bull Tires, Skid Row, Pro Comp, Solid Axle, Crown, Currie, Firestik, MORE, Olympic 4x4, Omix-Ada/Rugged Ridge, Rampage Products, Rough Country, Rubicon, Staun, ShrockWorks, TJM, Tom Woods, Winchline, Hanson, Rock Krawler, Yukon, and Viair. The list goes on. We manufacture some of our own products under our company name and also seen under the name RNventions.

We offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL PRODUCTS TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES! This includes small items and truck freight items, such as bumpers and off road tires. The price you see online is the price you pay (excluding PA residents who have to pay sales tax - sorry guys :)). No handling fees! We also ship internationally.

I personally drive a '93 YJ, 4.5" suspension lift and 1"BL on 35s. It's flat fendered, herc'd, OBA, SRS, winch, bumper, tire carrier, etc. We've been very busy so my personal Jeep trail time has been limited, but I'm ready to get back on the trail this Spring.

Happy Jeepin!

Back