Last person to comment wins $20

it it a time machine disguised as an english police call box. From the the doctor Who show, about a time lord.

Dont need nutten here bro, I'm all pumped up about this 94 yj I'm buying tomorrow, Hell yeah, on the trail again,been three years.

Got it. 94 yj 6 cyl manual 5 spd, 160,000 miles, never been off road, no rust,hard top, for 4500. Maybe I spent a little much, post pics later.

94 yj I purchased last week, 6 cyl ,5 spd, 160,000 miles, paid 4500 thought the gas can holders was a fitting place for the hi lift jack, when tail gate is shut it holds jack in securely with spare tire.

Attachments

• 94 yj 002.jpg
    94 yj 002.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 94 yj 003.jpg
    94 yj 003.jpg
    712.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 94 yj 004.jpg
    94 yj 004.jpg
    783.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 94 yj 001.jpg
    94 yj 001.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 94 yj 009.jpg
    94 yj 009.jpg
    545.2 KB · Views: 28
Gennybro , you are the man ! I really don't know if you could have done better on the price at all but honestly you really got a pretty clean looking jeep ! Personally , I think you did well and got an awesome jeep ! You know the YZ is a warrior and your jeep looks like officer material . I think a lot of folks will be happy with your purchase and gloat at its pristine finish. Damn good looking jeep ! Rock on brother !

Gennybro , you are the man ! I really don't know if you could have done better on the price at all but honestly you really got a pretty clean looking jeep ! Personally , I think you did well and got an awesome jeep ! You know the YZ is warrior and your jeep looks like officer material . I think a lot of folks will be happy with your purchase and gloat at its pristine finish. Damn good looking jeep ! Rock on brother !

Yeah... Pretty fly ride for very little dough bro!.... 😃😱😃😝😝

Back