Laugh it up gents

pizaba

Alright,

My wife likes watching ghost movies. For example, Paranormal Activity 1 & 2, We watched # 2 tonight. Call me paranoid or whatever, but that crap scares the hell outta me. Let me give you a background story:

After I returned home from my military duty, my mom decided to fill me in on a family secret that my dad doesn't want passed around. Apparently, when I was ubber young, my mom took a picture of me at my 2nd birthday party. As per the report from my mom, she said that in the picture, you can see two people looking in through the sliding glass door that leads into the backyard. One short and tubby, the other tall and skinny. The picture cannot be located even though my mom said she tried to keep it. Flash forward to when I was in Iraq for my second deployment. A friend of my mom's sister calls up my aunt and tells her to pass a note to my mom. She said that she had a dream when two people that fit the description of the ones in the picture. In this dream, they tell the friend of my aunt that my mom doesn't need to worry about me while I'm deployed. The note gets passed. Now flash forward to when my mom decided to fill me in on this little story. She calls them guardian angles, and as far as we all know... they did their job of keeping me safe while I was deployed.

So, other than the report from my mom, there is zero evidence to support this claim. But still, I do not want to know that there's ANYTHING out there "watching" me. Anyone have any stories like this? I know this isn't Jeep related at all, but, meh... general chat right?

TLDR: my wife made me watch paranormal activity 2 and now I have to play on the computer until I forget about it and go to sleep.

Last edited:

Haha maybe I guess.

But I don't really think so.

Here's the bright side of both paths

If they exist, then it seems that God has a plan for you to join him when you die

If it's false then you don't have to worry about being stocked by ghosts.

Whichever way you take it it is good so just drop it and go on with your life.

We are not alone in the house we live in. Part of the house was built in 1903, been added on to several times since. We live out where there's mostly farms or people that have a few acres. So when your alone here...your alone. You can hear someone comming up the drive or even walking on the porch. I've been here many times and heard things that can't be explaned. Several times I've come home and taken a shower and be alone. Then hear the back door open and shut, come out of the shower and nobodys been here. Been down in the basement hear noises or something fall just outta the blue in the back room of the basement. I've called my wife a few times and asked, "have you been here" always she says no or is in town where she couldn't have been. I'm not scared and I'm very skeptical about such things, pretty quick to call bullcrap but really. You can't explane some of these things. There is a little more to it but not gonna mention it.
The area we live is rich in civil war history, there was an old mill the confederates used during the war just below the house that burnt many years ago. Longstreets headquarters at the time is just over the hill. There's a church not far from here that was used as a hospital at that time, you hear things about it and people go there to take pics at night. Wooooooo:D

The area we live is rich in civil war history, there was an old mill the confederates used during the war just below the house that burnt many years ago. Longstreets headquarters at the time is just over the hill. There's a church not far from here that was used as a hospital at that time, you hear things about it and people go there to take pics at night. Wooooooo:D

I've prolly watched that hospital on ghost hunters. hahaha.

Aside from the civil war, there was also slavery in that area, and parts of the trail of tears from when the native Americans were forced west by the whites after the revolutionary war.

I've prolly watched that hospital on ghost hunters. hahaha.
Yea, seems like I might have heard they filmed something like that there. On the other end of the county the movie The Evil Dead was filmed back in the '80s. Not too far from where it was filmed there's a house that's suposed to be haunted.

Aside from the civil war, there was also slavery in that area, and parts of the trail of tears from when the native Americans were forced west by the whites after the revolutionary war.
There wasn't as much slavery in my in this area as in middle and west Tenn. Thats where the bigger farms and plantations we're. This area was pretty poor back then. Too many hills and mountains to have big farms and crop land. There is an old building that has fell down where slaves were bought and sold not too far from the middle of town. They've got some kind of historic marker there.

Back