LETS GO RED SOX

Check out the new Jeep MB

L33TJ33P - coming from atlanta you probably wouldnt care, we all know about atlanta baseball.....jk....but in in the North East baseball is still America's Favorite Pastime. and the major league teams are followed with alot of emotion. There isnt a better rivalery in any sport between any teams than the Yankee vs Redsox rivalery. At the Patriots Superbowl victory parade a couple years ago the "Yankees Suck" chant started up. If you cant get into a Yankees/Redsox October playoff game you really need to check the old pulse.

GO YANKS!!!

ALL Atlanta teams are full of Choke artists, felons, and injuries. :D

Fresh Cleanings!!!

Well, it's just that between pitches, I have enough time to do my income taxes, walk my dog, and post on this site. I've seen slower moving bowling matches.

Curling is a faster paced sport. Sorry, but football is god, even in the NE. The ratings show that. Heck, for a while there baseball almost dipped below NHL in the ratings. Thats pretty bad, but I love hockey.

i'm from NY, and go to school in MA. so i win no matter what.
moon-3.gif

mingez, You know I be doin' stand up in the evnin'! :mrgreen:

It is a slow moving game, but it's a summertime game, who moves fast in the summer? Hot Dogs, beer, peanuts, Nomar, cotton candy, popcorn, I love Fenway....men in tight pants...woo-hoo!! How can ya go wrong?

How could you not be excited for a Red Sox, Yankees Play Off game? It is the untimate in Pro Baseball!

Also, even people that don't follow the Sox are into it,now. My friend, Gina, always was pissed when I made her come to the bar with me to watch the Sox (or at home for that matter), but now it's a diffirent story. She pissed that I can't watch the game (cuz of the 2nd job) with her.

sox will beat the yanks, this has been by far the best season between the two teams going head to head 19x's with the yanks with a 10-9 edge for now but i see it ending up 13-12 in favor of the SOX. which means Boston in six, any takers?

Laura,

I just can't stomach baseball. Played it growing up was pretty good, but quit to become a wide out in football.
While I can respect the food and lazy summer stuff, you lost me with the "men in tight pants" part.

But... I respect your enthusiasm and loyalty.

My Niners currently suck, but I'd sooner die than leave 'em!

1918.................curse of the bambino.........bill buckner.bucky dent...the big red machine...the is a lot more to the red sox then just the bambino......

BostonJeep,
You got me there!

I just meant that it wasn't a selling point. And it STILL isn't, even in Football.

Whats up now Yanks!!!

Mingez, It's all good. I was also brought up on baseball, played boys ball until my mom said the boys play too rough (high school), then played soft ball, the stupidest sport by the way. I'v all ways been a Sox fan. I havnt caught a whole season since High School...but getting back up there.

As for the pants...ow! Yeah football their pants are tighter, but because of all the padding...with baseball, it's all meat. :D

OK gals, that's enough talk about men's meat and tight pants! It's starting to freak me out a little......now I know how ladies feel when guys talk about women's bodies.....LOL

Give one to the Sox. Unfortunately I was unable to watch it because I do not have cable and the local Fox station decided to show the Cubs/Marlin's game because this is a NL town. I knew this would be a good series. The Sox want it very bad. Just remember it's a long series and I predict that it will go seven games whoever wins.

Red Sox 5 Stankee's 2

How da you like me now!!!!

The red sox and the yankees is by far the oldest and best rivalry in sport history. It dates back to long before any of us we around, unless you like 100 years old!

~ I have a question about physics though, If a yankees fan and a giants fan both jump off a bridge, who would hit the ground first?

Oh ya, it really doesn't matter!!

~ Last night after the Game, all the yankee players had to shower twice,

that way the whole city wouldn't stink!!!

~ Did you guys catch the new stamps with the yankee players on them that the post office released? Probably not, they recalled them quite quickly cause people were confused as to which side to spit on!

~ I bet I can predict what all you yankee fans got on your IQ tests-

Drool!

All in good fun

jps4jeep....your talking alot for a 5-2 win in a best of seven series. Even when this series is done with the Yanks will still have 26 world series wins to the Boo-sox's 5. I think Boston should be greatful they are even considered rivals to NY. The Yanks are just on a whole different level.

GO YANKS!

Back