Lets See Each Others Cardomain Sites!

outerbeachyj

Hey all, I have noticed people looking for other Jeepz.Com people on Cardomain.Com Lets use this thread to post links to our Cardomain sites so we can see more info/pics of our rigs etc. :D If you don't have a Cardomain site, perhaps you have your own corner of the web to share with us?

http://www.cardomain.com/id/outerbeachyj

My lil jeep site is on jeepz and linked in my siggy. I like car domain just started with jeepz and don't feel like a redo! Neat idea though, to share!

RE: midnight oil

jps4jeep said:
warning, the site has not been updated in a while.
yeah johnny, neither has mine i just realized, or maybe that just means i need to buy new stuff for the jeep....

Re: When did I become a 'rollover waiting to happen'?

about time it gets more love than the tj for a bit :wink:

XJNick said:
Hi,

My only website right now is my Jeep EV conversion website. It only has pictures and info about my Cherokee, at least until I do something with my Wrangler. http://Go.DriveEV.com/
:mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

NICK!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2 things...

1. Great site! The site itself is brilliant, and I'm sad to say I haven't been there yet. It's well thought out, aesthetically pleasing, and very informative. Simply great.

2. You are only 18? All this time you've been in High School? I am a firm believer in that age doesn't mean a thing, but woah.

All I have to say is...remember all of your friends on Jeepz.com when you take over the world!!! Crimeny... you are wise beyond your years and very talented.

Much props.

Mingez

mingez said:
1. Great site! The site itself is brilliant, and I'm sad to say I haven't been there yet. It's well thought out, aesthetically pleasing, and very informative. Simply great.

Thanks! I have a bit of a personal vendetta against websites which are either poorly designed and/or are not informative. I wasn't about to create a website unless it was the best I could make it be 8)

mingez said:
2. You are only 18? All this time you've been in High School?
Yes. :mrgreen:

mingez said:
Crimeny... you are wise beyond your years and very talented. Much props.
Thanks again for the kind words. Now I just need the colleges to realize this. Hey, if I wasn't always designing/ building/ modifying everything I can get my hands on instead of doing calculus homework, maybe my grades would be better :oops:

I have a hunch...now, it's JUST a hunch...you'll have no problems getting into a good school. But more importantly, you'll be a success in whatever endeavor(s) you apply yourself.

Hey guys...I was inserting some of your sites on MY web site...when I thought: "I better ask".

Do any of you mind?

Hi,

mingez said:
Hey guys...I was inserting some of your sites on MY web site...when I thought: "I better ask".

Do any of you mind?

Feel free to link to my site. The only thing I ask is that you link to http://www.driveev.com/ and not to a sub page within the site. 8)

Back