leveling help. .

jeepjeep!

Currently have a bb lift by rough country. It was already installed when I got the jeep. The front is slightly lower than the back and i would love it to be level, I thought about just getting a new budget boost but would like a 2.5 instead of a 2 inch. . I like kevins offroad but just wondering if their is a solution or just get another one and if so what brands

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111116_195951.png
    ForumRunner_20111116_195951.png
    547.8 KB · Views: 275

This is the kevins offroad

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111117_071746.png
    ForumRunner_20111117_071746.png
    534.4 KB · Views: 466
I'm all about anything from kor. Great products there. Also if you are looking to go over 2" of lift I would recommend replacing the springs instead and upgrading the control arms. The stock arms aren't strong enough to be at that angle.

Well I think kevins is supposed to be a little over two, I want mine to be just like the pic. Think maybe v8 springs? Then kevins?

Im thinking mine is very close to the kevins pic except im running 245s and the tires on the kevins are like 265s or something

Kevin's off-road only manufactures a few parts themselves. I have had this exact discussion with Kevin a couple of times as I have been doing business with home for a little over two years. He is the one who did the lift on my 98 gc personally. About a year ago I bought a 99 gc for my wife and went over all of the options with Kevin on what the best budget boost to put on it. He suggested the daystar 2.25" leveling kit. The thing with most leveling kits is it usually ends up .25" less lift than stated. Also you will have to get longer shocks to accommodate the extra length. Again I must stress that going over 2" on spacers is somewhat dangerous. Google three wheel Jeep and watch what happens when a spring comes off when flexed due to too large of spacers rendering the bumpstops useless unless you are upgrading those as well which leads me back to just getting a rough country 3" lift that replaces the front springs and moves the original front springs to the back and includes adjustable control arms. This kit should be about $650. If you look at the price of replacing all the parts you plan on you will notice that the kit includes all you need minus extended break lines.
Good luck

One more note. 2" of lift wont allow for 265s as the wheel Wells are kind of small but I believe the 3" RC lift will leave lots of room. Unless of course you are going to cut fenders.

I haven't but then again I haven't heard bad things about any brand in particular. The daystars just were recommended to me. Haven't done the lift yet.

I think ill look in to the daystar I read on kevins that his is a true 2.25, he may be using daystar? Anyways I def like the wj on kevins site

Daystar is good. Also did you buy new spring isolators? The old ones were probably shot and or smashed so you can gain another 1/4 to half inch replacing those.

Im planning on a set of 18 wheels and tires in about two or three months, also need new shocks so thought I might as well get a new budget boost. Just gotta decide on the brand

also take a look at ACOS adjustable coil-over spacers. good for fine tuning, adjusting to increased or decreased load (add a winch, lighten up with alum. head), and especially for adjusting to sagging springs down the road.

Iv been researching tonight and I might as well go with a little bigger if im buying it all new right? Anyone have any thoughts on the rusty 2.5 spring kit vs iro 3 inch kit. . Are they level? Tire size? Spring sag over time? Customer service feel free to post pics. Until I get my rims ill be running stock 16s with 245 75 16s

Back