Little Known Facts about Jeepz Members

CB/PA install

My real name is Zachary
Born Dec. 9, 1983 in Amherst, OH
Met my future wife VERY shortly before making the decision to but the Jeep
I own a 1978 Gibson Les Paul CUSTOM in a VERY rare natural color
I'm a cat lover..... dogs are OK but cat's aren't so needy
I managed to get throough highschool with a D- average yet had the HIGHEST score on my military ASVAP.....
When I was 18, I was only a phone call away from shipping out for the NAVY
I've been tryin to get into the airforce for the last 3 years, but can't get in because of my weight (230lbs)
I was married on Feb. 14, 2004 to a girl I knew for a little over a year
I'm still happily married to her
On July 2nd 2004 my beautiful daughter was born @ 9:11AM in Lorain, OH and weighed in @ 9lbs. 4oz. Her name is Lyndsey Skye Harpst
We moved to Texas three weeks before my daughter's 1st birthday
I've worked at/been.... Lowes home improvement, Gander Mountain, Dominos Pizza, a Landscaping foreman,
I pull cable for a living now
I have a real problem with my nevers... I worry constantly
I've shot a nail through my thumb (not on purpose)
I have no cartilage in my left thumb, I can twist it all around and it won't hurt
I like the swamp and want to move to east Texas or Louisanna
I'm a mommas boy
I'm the tallest in my whole family
My family said I'm "WoodStuck"
Can't stand tobacco
Can't stand stupid questions (i.e. "Can I ask you a question?", well you just did!)
Have a complex form of Terminal Sarcasim...... that and Voulantary Narcolepsy
I only have 9 toe-nails, had to have one removed due to a broken toe
I'm numericaly dyslexic (i.e. 10:26 = 10:62)
have gone to the emergany room 13 times in 5 years
DO NOT LIKE DOCTORS...... THEY LIE
Some times shoot my self in the foot (with what I say) and then re-load :(
I make hemp necklaceses
Have loved Jeeps since I can remember
I grew up with a 5 acre pond for front yard..... it's a wonder I love to fish
I listen to red-neck music like Lynyrd Skynyrd's Mississippi Kid and Honkystomp's 100° In The Shade
Have had a southern accent since my Freshman year in Highschool
Have been accused of being overly polite (I don't see it?)
and more to come....

RE: Well, the bastids finally did it....

prariepunk said:
Sparky-Watts said:
I was born in Council Grove, Kansas
Hey My uncle lives on Lake Kahola! dunno if your familiar?

Yeah, I've heard of it, but never been there.

You said you have voluntary narcolepsy, I have voluntary turret's syndrome!! :lol:

I also just spent an hour re-reading this whole thread....man, what a group we have here!!!

RE: CB/PA install

Sparky-Watts wrote:
<You said you have voluntary narcolepsy, I have voluntary turret's syndrome!!>

HaHaHaHa I don't care who you are, THAT'S FUNNY ! :lol:

"CRD" Jeep Diesel

numbrsevn said:
[quote="Sparky-Watts]You said you have voluntary narcolepsy, I have voluntary turret's syndrome!!

HaHaHaHa I don't care who you are, THAT'S FUNNY ! :lol:
Nice Larry..... and god help the starving pygmies in China, right?

Now that's funnier than naked midgets running track!

RE: CJ6 cyl in a Cherokee?

Well, my name is Jeremy for those of you who didn't know. I don't think many (any) of you did. Anyway, my wife Anna (Jeepgrrrl) have been married for almost a year. We have two dogs who we consider our children. She's going back to school for the next two years. I'll be deploying to Kuwait for a little over a year very soon. As it is I just spent all day cleaning out the garage and parking the TJ away for a long long winters nap. I'm a network administrator for the CA Army National Guard and plan on doing my 20. I've only got 9 and some change to go. Then I figure I'll be grown up enough to get a real job! That's all from me for now.

Re: back up lights not turning on

I'm Kimberly, my sisters friends (all older) call me kimmie, and my friends call me whatever they want. i'm 20 and live in canada and have been drinking beer legaly for 1 and a half years... illegaly for a few more. as much as i like coronas on a hot day, theres nothing that beats camping with a kokanee in your hand (its the beer out here, besides looking for the sasqutch on the label can be entertaining)

oooh and today i burnt my bum at the beach... i can now say my booty is hot... LITERALLY

Stupid ground hog

antsinmypants said:
oooh and today i burnt my bum at the beach... i can now say my booty is hot... LITERALLY
Yeah ants' but we already knew that your booty was hot :lol: ....... :shock: :oops:

RE: TB help please

It's not too late to join this post, is it? Nine pages are alot! Anyway, as my screen name suggests, I am Gary. I'm a student at UC Davis in sunny California. I've always had an active social life and do enjoy social gatherings of sorts :mrgreen: , though I'm a bit quieter in person than one might think. I love music, pretty much everything, I could make a list a mile long. I own a guitar but never learned how to play it; instead I learned how to work on Jeeps. During the school year I'm in Davis by Sacramento, and in the summer am just south of San Francisco. No matter where I am, it's in a Jeep. Before offroading, I raced RC trucks, then paintballed, and then dirt biked. I'm always working hard at something or doing something crazy with my buddies, so offroading turned out to be perfect for me. I think I've been on at least 6 excursions this summer, either in Jeep or boat. I bought my Jeep in October 2004, thinking I would just wheel it 'till it breaks and go from there. Now "there" is now, and it ended up being a complete restoration/buildup. I'm just hoping to get it running before I go back to college in a month.

RE: Atlanta

I will give it another shot. My name is kyle and my screen name is a nickname givin to me by my friends. I'm 16 years old and live in southern california. Ive been riding/racing dirtbikes for about 10 years. I recently sold my big bike to buy a mini bike just to mess around with in the yard. It's a crf50 and I love it! I can keep it in the back of my jeep and ride it anywhere whenever I want. Someday I will get another big bike but right now I am content with what I have. Ive been obsessed with jeeps for about 5 years. I got my first jeep which is the current 82' CJ7 in 2003. Used to paintball alot but I got out of it. Stupid stuff comes with age and I am at that age where stupid stuff happens everday! My pockets are normally empty on a count of my jeep and my 50 suck the hard earned green faster than I can make it. Lifes tough get a helmet. My goal for my jeep is to make it as dependable as possible and lately it has been everyting but.

RE: Re: RE: Possibly a wiring issue?

I am Johnny
reside in Wakefield Ma, born and raise.. Married to my H/S sweetheart, we dated for about 10 years till we accually got hitch, been trying to have a kid lately, little success, but sure like trying!

I like all music except that pop stuff.

Have had 5 jeeps, still have two, butam a chevy guy at heart. still have my first truck that I ever got, sitting behind my inlaws property rotting away thanks to a badly cracked frame from wheeling it when I shouldn't have.

I will try anything twice! and am very impulsive, trying to learn how to surf now.

I was a Nutrition and Health Science educator for Umass here in Boston, but budget cuts have promped a lay off, so I have been job searching.

I am the president of my local wheeling club, try to get out at least everyother week, but the Heep has been plagued with gremilins as of late.

Well I love jeeps, that is why my name is JeepFan. My name is Mike and I am 21. I have had two jeeps and still have them both, well kinda(one is hacked up and is in trailer form). I am from about an hour north of NYC but go to college in RI for business. Ever since I got on this site and NEJ site I can't do anything without thinking of jeeps.

That I AM still alive and KICKING!!!!! WOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Howdy all..... hope ya'll have been doing okay without my witty banter and somewhat dry jokes!! :lol:

antsinmypants said:
I'm Kimberly, my sisters friends (all older) call me kimmie, and my friends call me whatever they want. i'm 20 and live in canada and have been drinking beer legaly for 1 and a half years... illegaly for a few more. as much as i like coronas on a hot day, theres nothing that beats camping with a kokanee in your hand (its the beer out here, besides looking for the sasqutch on the label can be entertaining)

And the rest of us call you hotter than a corona day!!! :shock: :lol: :shock:

hey i'm bill...aka black87yj....i'm a fossil and i live in wisconsin...yeah i know all we have is mudd.....but ive built or owned 7 jeeps and there is 4 more in the drive now. i love to run bluffs and mudd holes with the kids (17 and 22) i have an aussie who loves his jeep too. can't let him near it with the gate open or hes in it an your going for a ride !!!!! thats all folks........

hey i'm bill...aka black87yj....i'm a fossil and i live in wisconsin...yeah i know all we have is mudd.....but ive built or owned 7 jeeps and there is 4 more in the drive now. i love to run bluffs and mudd holes with the kids (17 and 22) i have an aussie who loves his jeep too. can't let him near it with the gate open or hes in it an your going for a ride !!!!! thats all folks........

man, you dug up an old thread but a good one.
You must have been doing some serious reading in the old post.

Hey my name is Jason, i live in columbus Ohio. im 17 and going to be a joniur at worthington kilbourne high school. I am in the marching band but more importantly in the drumline, i play snare and am the center snare this year. I have had a Jeep for about 3 months now. i have a 2004 grand cherokee 4L inline 6. it is stock but hopefully that will change this weekend. Hopefully some day i can get a wrangler!!!!!

man, you dug up an old thread but a good one.
You must have been doing some serious reading in the old post.

Yes , I must say this is a very good thread. I have enjoyed reading it! 8) Maybe.... we should keep it going. What does everybody think?

Back