look what i got for 50 bucks

Snitty

i saw that a local garage was swapping this out because it had a small tick in it somewhere... i had to snag up this deal... lots of good parts i can use... hopefully it will become my stroker soon

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

i scored me a 4.0 from a 93 cherokee... good block, head, intake, exhaust, throttle body, all sensors, fuel rail, injectors, everything for 50 bucks... i just gotta pick up my 258 now for 40 bucks and i'll have me everything to get the stroker goin

Thats an awesome deal! You need to write a book: "Snitty's adventures in the automotive world and beyond: the search for cheap parts"

Mingez says to self: "Geez, why do I always read subject line, and think bad thoughts." I'm glad what you got for 50bucks was family friendly. Heeheheheheh

Man I miss those upstate NY deals! You won't find anything like that down here for that price, nice work.

haha.. i think its funny how we are considered upstate... but i can drive to PA in 10 minutes, which is actually where i bought the motor

Guy I work with has this knack. This grasshopper must pay attention and take notes.
D

WHEW!!! I was scared to open this one. I thought it might be pic of some wierd rash or bump or something.

Good deal on the engine.

Back