Looking for 33 or 35" tires

CJDan

If anyone has a set of 33's or 35's in good condition, with a good amount of tread left that would be great if you could contact me and give me a price, im looking for 12.5 width with a 15" rim. thans

I have 35s
Toyo Open Country MTs 80 % tread on MT classics. Great tires for a great ride, just got a hood deal on beadlocks with good rubbers let me know if your interested, I am in NY about 1 hr from the city.

Hey man, I actually just bought 33's from a guy in pa. E had 70% tree left an I gt them for 350, but out of curiosity how much would you have sold those for?

CJDan said:
If anyone has a set of 33's or 35's in good condition, with a good amount of tread left that would be great if you could contact me and give me a price, im looking for 12.5 width with a 15" rim. thans

Call me I have a set of 5, 33x12.5 on 17" wheels for sale from my 09 weekend JK. There about 6 months old and have 99% tread.

Carlos A
786-282-8619
Miami, Fl

I have 35s
Toyo Open Country MTs 80 % tread on MT classics. Great tires for a great ride, just got a hood deal on beadlocks with good rubbers let me know if your interested, I am in NY about 1 hr from the city.

do u still have the 35's ? if so, what size rims do they fit ? how much?

I do still have them, they are on AR alloys that look like MT classics, the rims are 15x10 with 4.5" back spacing so the steering is not affected lock to lock, no rubbing. I'd like to get around 800 for the 5 mounted + the 1 unmounted. Make an offer they are great tires.

Back