Lost My Head!

Tug-n-pull

Sorry for my recent past here on Jeepz.com! I kinda lost my way and my head. Have gone back and removed and or edited my post of anger and striff if I have missed any I will fix them as I find them. I am not one to normaly let small things bother me. Still not real sure why I let something as small as I did get so gaulded on my hide. Again I am sorry and feel ashamed for my actions toward others here. This board and the members that have become friends of mine are way to valued to be lost over such silly stuff. Please foregive my emoitional responce to anyone here in the past. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to foregive an old fool. Tug[addsig]

first... I have never once found you to be out of control... Yeah i've noticed a few conflicts here and there, that you might have been involved with, or put some words into... but... if you were speaking your mind, then you were speaking your mind.. you are Tug, you are our friend... you mind is something that we have to accept... you are a very active part of this jeep community. we like to have Tug in this community, we don't want PART of Tug.... we want Tug. if you have something to say, whether it will offend someone or not... it is what is part of YOUR mind. and YOUR mind is part of OUR community here... I think it is good for all of us to know what our active members think.

Recently, i've seen a few people getting upset about some arguments in these boards. If you ask me, most of them are not getting out of hand. There is a big difference between a discussion and an argument. I have notices much that people can discuss forever about stuff they agree with... but as soon as someone pops a peep that they DONT agree with something, everyone automatically thinks that there is and has to be loads of tension. a group of people speaking on opposing views is much more productive than peopole speaking on the same view. there will be information traded, expanding the views of each other, rather than simply restating facts back and forth.

I agree there should be no hostility in these rooms. But I also agree that "arguing" (so its called) is really not such a bad thing.... I will say that the personal attacks are quite childish. This is one thing that seems to come from the opposing discussions. Lighten up people... many of you need to realize that we are humans, with our own identities, and capable of personal thoughts. I encourage opposing discussions, or arguments if thats what you will call it... but I also encourage that people understand that that's all it is, an opinion, a view, a thought, an idea.... and we have all the right we want to oppose those views... but NO right to attact for those views.

So... back to topic... Tug, yeah maybe you have said a thing or two that I didn't agree with, or like... I can't quite think of anything right off the mind... I'm sure that others have as well... BUT... with anything being said that may have opposed my personal thoughts... NEVER has anyone here personally offended me. So Mr. n-Pull, I hope I am not alone when I say I will be accepting your offer for an apology. Though, I cannot accept your REASON for apology... you are a good role model for members to come and your words are priceless to us... this goes with ANY active member of this site... I thank all of you for taking the billion minutes to read my novel here. And thanks for all the help, as well as the appreciation for my help that we have traded during our time here.

PS... I know some of you will not agree with me on what I wrote here. And I encourage any of you to express your thoughts on it. We will never know each other if we don't know where each other stand[addsig]

snitty, i could not have put it any better. and i totally agree.after all this is a open forum. we need the disscusions and disagrements. what we dont need are the personal attacks. so back to the business at hand, jeepz. odax :-D [addsig]

I didn´t follow all of the posts, usually have enough drama at home. But did notice Tug did seem to be, wound a little tight (shorts in a knot)(probably with good reason). I´ve been on boards (for a very short time) that most everybody tried to be as foul mouthed, obnoxious and outragious as possible. A little venting, is different from constant strife.
I was worried, Tug had aquired, a more or less permanent attitude, towards this board, glad he hasn´t. Everybody goes through a few highs and lows. Stress from the war, springtime (old bulls grow horns too :-D ) and other things sometimes pile up on a person. Lashing out occasionaly, sure beats the other extreme (depression).
Welcome back Tug.

Anybody heard any good jokes lately?[addsig]

True wisdom from true JEEPSTERS.

Tug, glad your back in the fight.
Snitty, you are not only a MASTER JEEPER,
but quite the 'social engineer' also.

:)

To argue an opinion is your right.
Back it up, and we will all learn.

Attack on a personal level,
then you will learn, quickly,
that this is not why we are here.

"Of the Jeep & For the Jeep"
[addsig]

i would'nt worry to much about it. we all get wound up from time to time and sometimes ya just gotta vent. we, as humans, are not perfect { allthough as jeepers we are closer than most} . besides, you were able to admit you made a mistake { if you want to call it that} and it takes character to do so.[addsig]

a human is a being that makes mistakes... therefore, making mistakes is part of being perfect[addsig]

Ahhhh It feels good to be home thanks for the welcome back. A few days with out you guys is a hard thing to deal with. I have never been on another board of any kind other than to sign up and I have mad a total of less than 20 post else where other than here. Anyone here that does not know me please know this about me.

I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I have a bunch of post cause I post a lot, Not to have the most, or to be reguarded as a ranking poster, or to prove anything. I wish the post counters were not avalible at times.

I do not see myself as a teacher, or leader of any kind. I am the lowest man on the totoem pole here I learn everytime I sign on.

I will fall down agian, I am just a simple human. Please if you see me do so pick me up, brush me off, and I will do the same for any friend here.

Thanks again Tug

[addsig]

Back