Massachusetts/Boston Area

Well if you going to be down the Cape then your not too far. Purpleyjgirl, lives down the cape and she is comming up.

You will pass Marshfield, on your way to the cape (unles you take 495).

hey purpley where are you on cape??? if i go to my friend's friday nite then maybe we can travel to marshfield together???????

ray

I guess I'll have to get off Route 3 and check out this area you all are talking about in Marshfield as I drive by there every week on my way to and from the Cape. PurplyGirl knows me as we met on another Jeep Forum and are starting the Cape Jeepers Creepers club together! I may have to join you all on the 23rd! I'll be in touch for more info.

Hey Adam I was just going to write you and ask if you wanted to come. I thought maybe you would already be down here. Im going this sunday if your going to be here. let me know :D

Nice!! I might bring some of my wheeling buddies from up here. not sure if they are going yet! All have jeeps so don't worry! hehe

Johnny

Trails around Maryland

hey everyone, sorry i was gone. I live right in Norwell, (like 10 mins from marshfield) Unfortunately you cant offroad ion wampatuck S. P. But it is great for mt. biking! Is everyone really goin to go wheeling on saturday the 23rd? I may be able to go for a couple hours, but i'm leaving for maine on sunday. Where is evyone meeting, I have been at the pit but nowhere else. Please let me know what everyone is doing! my e-mail is robert.fox6@attbi.com. Thanks!

Back