Milage check!!

Joopin

Super Moderator
Mileage check!!

Just wondering what everybodys at now a days...

I just passed 211,000!!! This thing won't die!!!

:shock:

Last edited:

killed my 4 banger at 135, i bought it used and it wasnt well taken care of im guessing. my new 4 banger is on 20 or 30, i dont know?

a little over 8000...yay for a barely driven '03 6 cylinder. i'll let you know more in a few years

85K on the 4.0 XJ. Running strong and quiet, no leaks. Couldn't be happier with it.

Just turned 75,000 on the '03...........mudwoman's '94 YJ showin' over 150,000..............no compaints here!! We're in love in more ways than one!!!!:love:

Last edited:
Hmm... Fair enough, let me go see then, BRB...

98858 on the odometer, did you know it's a nice toasty 27 degrees here in Michigan right now, and I was too lazy to put on my shoes :shock:

Gonna pass over the 100,000 mark by Christmas easily, heck, maybe on the Thanksgiving day Run, depending how much running I have to do this week upcoming. And she's running like she just came off the used lot at Oakland Dodge... Rear main seal seep, engine, transmission, and t-case run flawlessly :D

I do love my Jeepy!!!

116,0XX but i don't think it's going to last much longer ... i'm starting to run out of money and roadside assistance calls.

My 87 XJ had 85000 when it was totaled. My 95 XJ had 170000 when it was flipped, we rolled it back over, put oil in it and it ran strong still then we had to sell it. My 01 has 86000 and is running ok, still have to fix the vacuum leak and allignment but other than that it's strong.

Back