Misconceptions you had as a kid

i too looked for the scrubbing bubbles, but much to my dismay they did not come out of the can and that air plane ande bus toilets actually dumped right out the bottom of the vehicle. I thought that cars actually drove themselves and my parents just turned the wheels. I also believed that running from Mom when i was bad was a good idea, tried to hide around the corner and i'll be damned if that slipped she threw didn't follow me around the corner and hit me right in the back of the head.

I dug in my back yard for a whole month looking for China.

Sex education made me think when my brother turned 13 he peed the bed everynight when he became a man and had "Wet Dreams"

If I could jump from my bedroom door and light switch, whatever lived under my bed wouldnt get my feet.

If I slept on my stomach with my arms pinned under me, the aliens couldnt do experimental surgery on me.

thought my dog was going to impregnant my cat, when my cat finally became pregnant I was sure they were going to be half dog.

I was a very troubled child.

well when i was a kid (i still am only 17) i would never eat french toast....and i did one day thanx to my dad....well the next day i woke up i had a creak in the neck..could move it more than 30 deg in either direction....

still wont eat it :lol:

Re: RE: Re: RE: bad day at work??

purpleyjgirl said:
............I was a very troubled child.

Can't stop laughing!!!!!!!! Thanx, purple, made my day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back