more pictures!!!

dingus

ok, well... i got my hands on a digicam (thanks jess!) :)

image-missing.png

(new sticker!)
image-missing.png

(my parking spot in our driveway)
image-missing.png

(my way of organizing all the stuff in the back of my XJ)
image-missing.png

(amp under backseat)
image-missing.png

(my sticker window)
image-missing.png

(used sheetmetal stuff to mount sub to board)

-nate[addsig]

Cool pics. So where did you get ahold of the Jeepz.com stickers? I would like to get some myself...[addsig]

Thanks Dingus. I will get ahold of him. I would like to have those on my new paint job... :-D [addsig]

Dingus, how many watts is that amp? It looks like it fits in there pretty tight. If that area is as small as it looks to me, you may want to figure out a way to wire up a little 2" fan in there to move some air. That'll help keep the amp from overheating. I don't know if you have that problem, but something to keep in mind.[addsig]

The fan that BigTlilODD mentioned is something you should think about! I have actually had a small fire start from an amp being in too small of an area mounted to the carpet. Just doesnt let it breath enough. It also runs you amp harder and you dont get as much power... (Did a LOT of SPL Comp. with my car). I really got into systems. Im running 3 18" Kicker Solo-Baric Subs with about 4000 (Not joking) watts into them with 2 dry cell batteries. Sounds great.... I have gone through 3 amps though. Darn things keep blowing up on me.... I also have a Fosgate 800 watt amp running my MB Q series speakers front and rear.[addsig]

ha... the amp hasn't given me any problems yet... its only a little 250watt MTX amp running my single sub in the back. i do'nt even have it cranked up very high... it should be fine... you'd be surprised how much room there is under these rear seats![addsig]

Back