More Versatility. More Elbow Room. More Jeep!

Yeah I hate that I cannot at least turn off the passenger side airbag so that my son can ride up front when we're wheeling.

However as far as off road capabilities go, TJ's smoke CJ's and YJ's.

CJ's are the best at producing blood in the urine the day after driving on a washboard road. And the YJ is what you wake up next to after a night where you had a little too much to drink and took that cute CJ home.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Last edited:
OutOfStep said:
Yeah I hate that I cannot at least turn off the passenger side airbag so that my son can ride up front when we're wheeling.

I'm hopin' that mine both deploy (hopefully, while I'm sleeping) so I can rip all of that out of there!! God, do I love those CJ dashes!!

Yeah everyone loves 'em until they kiss em going from 55 to 0 in about 200 feet :lol:

They're perfect for off road though

I don't know why ya'll are arguing... i'd much rather see a raised jeep with square headlights than a stock tj... and god how i hate seeing raised jeeps with big tires and a stock spare hanging on the back... there's so many other things we could argue about than the shape of our headlights...

mud4feet said:
I'm hopin' that mine both deploy (hopefully, while I'm sleeping)
:shock:

Kinda like the bumper sticker I used to have on my Toyota:

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandpa, not screaming and crying like the passengers in his car."

:lol: :purple: :D

Back