motorcraft 2100/2150 conversion

burton

Cigarette lighter socket and tach install: fuses?

i have decided to go with the motorcraft conversion for my 83cj7. I was wondering if anyone knew of where I could find the whole conversion. I found it on ebay but I was wondering if there was a store or online store I could get it from. Any help would be great

As far as I know, all one needs is the carb and an adapter plate. The adapter plate is a Mr. Gasket adapter from Advance Autoparts, part number 1937.

I'll ask the guy who just bought my YJ if he wants to sell the MC2150 that I threw in the deal. I'll let you know soon.

RE: Extra Gas tank

does anyone know the part number for the carb? I have come across the 2100 and 2150 on different carb sites but there are all different ones for different model cars.

RE: pulse air system

got mine from a late 70's grand wagoneer, no electric choke though. I hear you can get one from a pinto with the electric choke. nothing screams performance like a pinto.

Re: RE: Extra Gas tank

I HAVE A 2100 set up for a manual choke (youll want to convert to manual after you realize the electric never works) with a brand new-in-packaging adapter plate, rebuild kit and a chrome edelbrock air cleaner w/ a K&N 10"X3" filter. Has less than 3000 miles on the setup. Pulled it when I swapped in my 4.0... everything is yours for $150 Shipped PM if you're interested

Back