Mud tires

Wcrsi1

I have a rubicon 4 door with 2.5 in skyjacker lift. I'm running 33x12.50 open country but there about gone at 40,000 miles I was wanting the nitto mud grappler has a awsome sidewall. But not sure on how many miles I'd get on them, wanted a awsome sidewall look any one have any info?

I have the MT baja claws and they've held up great for me.
But ive herd great reviews on the nitto mud grapplers also. Many people have talked about them not wearing down fast. So i recommend both.

YJjeep said:
I have the MT baja claws and they've held up great for me.
But ive herd great reviews on the nitto mud grapplers also. Many people have talked about them not wearing down fast. So i recommend both.

Thank you I just ordered the mud grapplers 35 x 12.50 not sure if I will need to take off my 2.5 lift and put. A 4" lift will see should look cool, I'll post pictures later next week

You will be happy with tge mud grapplers. I got 70,000 kms on a set. With countless burnouts and dougnuts to. Very nice to balance as well.

Yep, they are well balanced as they come off the line. It's a good indicator of quality and durability when it comes to any rubber.

Nadeem

Well just got the mud grapplers on, and love them lifted my jeep up and has an awsome road noise. Not sure how to put pictues on here, does anyone know how? And how do I put a picture up in my profile window?
Thanks

Change your avatar by going into your User CP. The option should be on the left side of the page. To upload a photo, click on the paperclip icon in the post box. You can then upload and post your pic.

Nadeem

Back