my hobby

jasonmolinar

i don't know about you guys.. but when i'm not out four wheeling with my moaber, i'm playing with my rc rock crawler. this thing is the coolest thing to own if you love rock crawling. these things are 1/10th scale and are so realistic and you can mod them to make them look like your real ride or however you want them to look. whenever i'm chillen at home bored i just break this guy out and start four wheeling all over my living room with it. hahah. anyways here's some pictures of mine. i've only done a few paint mods to mine and cut the back hatch off of it cause that's what i want to do to my moaber. haha.

Attachments

• image-2091427929.png
    image-2091427929.png
    873.2 KB · Views: 230
  • image-1961116160.png
    image-1961116160.png
    836 KB · Views: 254

ive been wondering, how expensive is this hobby to get into?

not too bad... i spent like 500 for my kit.. but i found one just like mine for like 200 dollars so i'm pretty ****ed about that. hahah. oh well.. but after that the most expensive mod i've seen is only like 30 dollars. all the tires and wheels are only like 25 dollars

I used to be into them back in the day. Never had any that ran on fuel, a friend did though. Man that thing would fly! I really couldn't believe how fast it was and that engine was so small. I had a dunebuggy that was 4x4, stripped the rear diff. I left it at a friends so he'd fix it and never went back to get it.

haha nice.. this one isn't fuel though. it's battery. haha. fuel would be way cool though.

im gonna have to look into this, ive seen some videos on you tube of these things where up till half way thrue the video i thought it was a real jeep lol

bugleboy said:
im gonna have to look into this, ive seen some videos on you tube of these things where up till half way thrue the video i thought it was a real jeep lol

hahahah! me too.. no joke.

That's the same thing I have!! Except I flipped mine a long way down a hill and cracked the plastic... I still run it as just a frame, though.

Where did you get yours from??

Attachments

• image-2248410831.png
    image-2248410831.png
    1 MB · Views: 185
  • image-2533041875.png
    image-2533041875.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 232
I was just readin your link, do you have to buy the motor and remote and all separate?? I'm a little confused by their wording...

it's a kit with everything but a battery and battery charger.. even has a few spare parts

I used to have a 4wd nitro gas rc car and it was a beast. It would do about 30 mph and it sounded awesome shifting from first to second gear. I got rid of it because it was too expensive to keep buying fuel and running it, but it was definitely a blast!

Back