My LAST POST

I just don't want to start bickering and fighting on the board ...I just feel if there are people upset with my posting tactics they would have come forward with it sooner .....But like I said it is no big deal ...I try to encourage and help people ,,,,,I could care less about my POST NUMBERS ...So to those who think I am PADDING MY POST COUNT get real and quit being petty ....I don't give a crap about a NUMBER......But to those who I offended and think that I post useless information ....I am sorry for waisting your time and the forums time ...I just thought there was a little understanding between Jeep owners ....All I try to bring to the board is a little knowledge and Humor ....which I have offended someone by "cluttering up the board" sorry ....JOSH

Damn, sorry to hear that dude. Hope you can work things out with whomever is doin the cryin about your posting.

dude dont leave!!! unknown pu&&y, josh isnt padding his post count, you can tell just by talkin to him he is just a good guy, who works night and this is what he does.... talk to him on chat sometime and see how much he talks, he doesnt get post #s there, or here anymore for that matter..... unknown pu&&y, i have an idea.... leave josh alone, and for that matter get off this damn BB if you dont like talking, thats what a BB is about :twisted:

EDIT... i was wrong it was not sound man

'85 cj7 wont start

far_right, it isn't soundman .....
He was just asking me who was sending the PM's and it doesn't matter ....I love the Board and the people on it ....I just talk alot at night and I offended someone on the Board ....

I'm sad to see you go. I enjoy reading your posts. Tug rubbed me the wrong way about a year ago and we worked it out. Now looking back if Tug would have left the board it wouldnt be the same. All of you guys are a big part of my life, even though I dont post a lot I read what ya'll post everday.
As you would say..."just my .02"////// :lol:

Sound_Man,
please accept my appoligies, im sorry to say that
BUT who ever sent that PM to JOSH... it now applies to you

Josh - I haven't been on this forum long, but I enjoy reading your posts - Everybody (except one, i guess) does. Your insight has helped out many jeepers. Don't let one persons opinions ruin it.

BTW - I think you should post that PM, maybe run a poll?!

Nah ....we will see it all work out in the wash and I will continue to post and be friends with ALL the people on the board.....:)

Stop the "jhiggins"

I agree that sometimes I will log on and see nothing but jhiggins linned down the page and I roll my eyes. Some are humorous and some just seem un-needed. Then again, I do the same a good number of times. So, to point a finger would be kind of a double standard. We dun need you to go anywhere you are one of the few here that have experience with more than one Jeep. YJ, TJ, and another if I am not mistaken.

You are adicted to Jeepz and "Resistance is Futile!!"

P.S. Before anyone jumps my throat, it wasn't me that PMed him.

I also enjoy reading your posts.Because then I have something to do.So dont stop posting the way you do.We all enjoy reading each others posts.

Im with sully, your always there to help so screw anyone who doesnt think so b/c i know you have guided me in the right direction a few times even if there were a few extra post it entertains us all here at jeepz.com

I can't believe you found ANOTHER way to pad your post count !!!!!!!!!! JUST JOKING !!!!!!

I'm glad you decided to stay, for every "nonsense" post you put (most are way to funny), you seem to add about 5 that are extremly helpfull to us all.

Good to see you are staying.

Rob 8) :p :)

Welcome to my world! Man do not let the whinning of a few turn you away from your friends. Jeeeez what are we going to do! I have caught so much grif in the past that I have just stoped worrying about the folks who have nothing better to do than worry over something so small as a post count. Do what you do and let the sillyness roll off your back. When and if you ever get tired of the jeepz board then do your last post untill then just be J hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe Tug

Not for nothing, and please I hope no one takes this the wrong way cause it is not ment to be directed at anyone but rather as a lesson I have learned in life so here it goes

WHO GIVES A FISH HOOK!

I have gotten nasty PM's on this board and other boards because of the way I word things, my humor, and my opinions and collective thoughts. and I don't care. why should I concern myself with what some on else thinks, especially some knob at the other end of a key board! please I graduated from kindergarden 22 years ago, and thats when I stoped acting that way!!!

Josh - I am truely sorry that someone else has offended you or insulted you, I really am, But dude?

As long as you don't maliciously go after some one due to race, religion, creed, or life style, it is all good to me!!

Again just my thoughs not aimed at anyone.

Johnny

Back