[NC]New Offroading Club for Charlotte, NC-area Residents!

Sine Deviance

Hi everyone. I just wanted to tell all of you that I have founded a new offroading club for Charlotte-area residents. The club is called 'Charlotte Area 4WD' or 'CA4' for short.

CA4 is open to everyone who has a 4WD. Make, model, condition, mods... none of that matters. The way I see it, we've all got to start somewhere. All you need to be a member is a running 4WD and the will to join us on the trails. CA4 supports a very friendly and accepting atmosphere and we want you to have a good time. Our rules are minimal and largely non-restrictive. We do not charge dues in any form and we do not expect donations from members. Finally, if you have children, we encourage you to bring them and your friends to CA4 events.

We're still a small group. In fact, at this point in time there are only a few members. I just set up everything a few days ago so we haven't had much time to expand yet
smile-3.gif
We need people like you to come and join us at the events. Over the summer I will be working hard to make the club's presence known. I've already been working on fliers and cards to hand out at local car shows and meets, of which, plenty of 4WDs always show up. Bumper stickers, window stickers, and more will be coming once we're a little more established. As far as events go, we will be doing group Uwharrie trips and weekend campouts, local club trail rides, meets/swaps, and pretty much anything else you can imagine.

If you live around the Charlotte NC area and any of this appeals to you, I implore you to check us out and tell your friends! I'd like to have enough people to set up some new club events by next week. I'm thinking at least five people. And then we'll just go from there.

The club forum is located here:
Charlotte Area 4WD - Index

about the CA4 message me back with some more details im interested.

Sounds pretty cool Jared. You guys ever get out to Uwharrie?

Also, is your site down right now?

Interested in club. Live in Winston Salem, but have many friends in Charlotte. Can you send me some more info?

Bart samuelson

Back