Need advice on a 2009 Commander Loaded but not limited Please read

CRFrizzell

Has anyone driven a 2009 Commander with the 3.7 Lit? Is it awful??? 210 HP I cant imagine it performning well. :( I found a loaded black on black leather 2009 with NAV, DVD, 3.7, Heated seats, rear cam, power seats, power sunroof, command view sunroofs, chrome etc etc.... Its a great deal or I wouldnt consider it... but its not the v8 or Hemi... WHAT DO I DO????

I had a rental Commander with the 6 in it, and it seemed OK to me. It actually got better gas milage than my Wrangler :(

This is one of those situations where you're going to have to drive it yourself to decide.

How much are you saving on this? Do you need to do any towing?

I use it for Real Estate and I have a family...... We have a 2007 Tahoe now LTZ and I will be down grading to this to save some money.... The most we would pull is maybe a small 15' pull behind trailer....Not sure if the 6 cylinder could pull it though if its 4000 lbs. I just worry about passing speed. All the reviews BLAST the commander even with the Hemi, it freaks me out a little. I really liked the overland and limited I drove they seemed very nice.

IMO, i would go with the 5.7 Hemi. Im not happy with the 3.7liter in the liberty or much more on the commander. And also, just keep in mind, all the bells and whistles that you buy with it will eventually have a problem. They are not cheap to replace.

Ya I hear ya. Id get a 60 or 70k mile factory wrap warranty. I do not keep my cars past 60k. That is if we still have a Chrysler/Jeep to warranty them :( This deal was perfect on the 3.7..... DANG THAT ENGINE!!!! Why did they put so many toys on it to CURSE ME!!! hahaha

Back