neoprene?

jeep90

has anyone seen the neoprene seat covers on ebay for like 70 bucks(i think)? they say that they are custom made for jeeps. I want to buy them but that seems too good to be true. if anyone has them or knows about them let me know how they are. thanks[addsig]

What kind are they... are they the Wet Oakle seat covers? If they are, I have the Wet Oakle's and they're excellent. They're waterproof and if you spray them with whatever it's called...I can't remember... 303 protectant or something like that, most stains just wipe right off. $70 American dollars sounds excellent if it's for the complete set. I paid $130 Canadian for the front and the same for the rear.[addsig]

private manufact. where can i get wet okole? those knock offs probably suck, you get what you pay for.
[addsig]

I ordered mine through my local off-road shop. If you can get a hold of them or if they have a website, I'm sure they'll have a list of dealers. [addsig]

I have heard that it takes like forever and a day to dry the surface of neoprene. It keeps the cushion dry but your butt wet. Is this true? tug[addsig]

The only time my seats get wet is in the summer if the top's off and it rains. Since it's pretty warm in the summer, the longest my seats have stayed wet is a couple of hours. I just take a towel and dry them off and let the sun do the rest.[addsig]

I have a set on my 88 wrangler and I love them....they dont look like the 300.00 pair but they do the job and work great....my seat never gets wet,...........hope this helps... :-O :-O [addsig]

i bought the ones that i have on my jeep off ebay for 70 bucks and had no problem from them. They work just as well as the wet okole's. Hope this helps. Tim[addsig]

Back