new bumpers for cristina's four door

superj

i talked to my friend eric, who owns trucker's world here in corpus to see if he had any factory take offs laying around. cristina's bumpers are kind of faded and are the non tow hook, non fog light bumpers. eric said he just did some work for a guy who just bought his jeep and new warn bumpers was part of the work so i wanted the take offs, come pick them up after work for free.

i love having a friend who owns a 4x4 shop. i am not into to much modifying to take away from the stock looks so factory take off for free are great.

:D

when i went over, they had the tow hooks and everything on htem. perfect for me.

he said 90 percent of the people who get work done leave the factory parts, even though he asks them to take the parts when they leave. he said he has to call a scrap guy to pick up all the left over parts and it costs him money so i can have any jeep parts he has. his shop does anything a person wants so this could be really cool over time

I was thinking that might be something to do but I am hoping someone does an axle swap so I can get a 4x4 axle for this jeep and then I just have to get the tcase and driveshaft, ha ha ha.

Couldn't ya have got 'em any cheaper? I kinda got the same deal on my front bumper. I was talking to a guy that restores Jeeps and he had a pile of take offs. I got a nice one, he didn't want it because he said they bring more and sell easier totally stock ( CJ7's).

Back