New from Baltimore, MD

eromitlab410YJ

Hey there. My name is Brandan ("were all friends") Not a big fan of forums but do find them useful from time to time. Anyway, I own a Red 91 YJ with 2" sus. and 2" body lift as well as 32" GY Wrangler Silent Armor. I love my jeep even though it seems to break down every other week, but hey its a jeep thing. My jeep has been through hell and back, it has had tree fall on it, caught fire, ran for the first two years of me owning it without an O2 sensor and not knowing, and has overheated multiple times (Still runs strong).I am running the stock 2.5 motor (hoping to rebuild and turbo) with the ax-15 manual transmission (hoping to melt into a urinal so that ists recieves its proper usage and replace with a something stronger) I dont climb much but love to get my jeep muddy. Anyway, please feel free to hit me up, especially if you have any info for me to rebuild and powerhouse the sh*t out of my 2.5.

P.S. I dont want to hear about why you think me turboing my 2.5 is dumb, I "AM" going to do it, just need some useful info to help guide my build.

Welcome to the site Brandan, thank you for joining.

Back