New from the Beach!

TJSYJ

Hey everyone! My name is T.J., im 16, and live in Virginia Beach. I am currently a junior in high school and i am also attending my local vocational school learning about cars and trucks. I've grown up around jeeps and all sorts of 4x4's. My dad had an 86 YJ sahara, my mom drives a "cheep jeep" 87 Suzuki Samurai, and i have my 94 YJ. It has the 2.5 with a cold air intake, 5 speed, 4in rough country lift (that my dad and i installed in our driveway), 31-10.5-15 mud terrains, and a boss audio 1200watt 12in sub. I have many plans for her in the future and look forward to learning along the way. Anyways, i hope to learn and try to help yall the best i can, and im proud to be a jeeper and part of this forum!

T.J.

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 178
your dad's is an 86? must be an early model that came out in august 86 or something because i thought that was the last year of the cj? mine is an early model too

superj said:
your dad's is an 86? must be an early model that came out in august 86 or something because i thought that was the last year of the cj? mine is an early model too

It was either an 86 or 87. I don't remember off the top of my head. He had to sell it a few years back because he lost his job.

Back