New Girl

EMTSerks

Hey all, new member here... Name's Rebecca, 23 y/o jeeper from jersey. Just bought my first, a 1991 YJ stock. Needs work, but thats why I got it.

Welcome to the board then. You'll find plenty of help around here, especially in the YJ dept.

Welcome... a fellow Jersey Jeeper here... also in a 91 YJ! You found the right place on the web. Next get some pics of your rig up here...

Welcome to the board from another square driver. We have plenty of information and guys willing to help with just about anything you want to throw at your jeep. Beginners advice: Grab lots of Pb Blaster and start spraying now. You'll thank yourself later.

Last edited:
Best thing to spray on to loosen frozen and/or rusted bolts and parts.

That and a long breaker bar or lever.

Don't waste time with Liquid Wrench, WD40, or any of the other stuff.

Yeah the hardest part about working on our vehicles is their age, and if they're like mine every bolt has been under 15 years of mud. Oh and pictures of the new yj's are mandatory

Don't have much in the line of pictures... But this is from the day I bought it...

image-missing.png

Down the line, I want to do something similar to this...
image-missing.png

Welcome from a fellow YJ located on the left coast.

Two years ago, I was where you are now. Enjoy the learning experience and all the assistance the folks here on the board can give you.

Come to think of it, I haven't posted any pics of my rig.

Hmmmm ... got to remedy that.

Much success!

Down the line, I want to do something similar to this...
image-missing.png

We'll get you there if you want. There's a ton of info to be had from the people here. A couple of our resident experts should have no problems helping you decide how to get where you want to go. I went through almost that exact stage, so I know that one pretty well.

Welcome. Its great to have another YJ owner in the group.

1990 YJ 4.2L 5-speed
Lovin' life in Fresno (the toilet of California)
you try to leave but you get sucked back in:givemebeer:

Welcome to Jeepz (all of you neophytes)!

Tarticulation-1.jpg

I, too, have a YJ - 1993. An excellent starting platform to begin modifying and investing (losing) a lot of money whilst doing same!

But it is fun!

Back