New here..

XabuJr

Definitely not new to Jeeps :) Got a referral from someone on another Jeep web page, so decided I'd check it out. You can never have too many Jeep sources!

I got started w/ a 2005 TJ, had it for almost 3 years, modified the crap out of it, then it got stolen. So back in October of 2011 I traded my R1 crotch rocket for a 1988 YJ. Best choice I've ever made. It came to me needing a little TLC and with lightning bolts painted on the hood. After this weekend is completed the mods over the last 3 weeks include customizing the dash to add tweeters and marine 6" speakers, new switches, LED tail lights, LED backup lights, Monstaliner interior, Smittybuilt rear bumper, Smittybuilt console, full tune-up, and I have a custom transmission cover on it's way. A rear seat is in it's very near future as well.

I'll get some pics up soon, but am looking forward to helping out and looking for more ideas around here. :D

That sounds crazy awesome! Are you planning on keeping the lightning? I need PICTURES!!!

That sounds crazy awesome! Are you planning on keeping the lightning? I need PICTURES!!!

Holy crap, I totally missed the replies! After my wife named it "White Lightning" on the way home, it was to be painted. It's about half way done, starting w/ the lightning. Flat black!

Lightning:
front_old-1.jpg

Monstaliner:
IMG_0539-1.jpg

Speaker pods:
IMG_0567-1.jpg

New shifter cover (btw, very beefy compared to what is stock):
photo1-1.jpg

Tweeters installed:
IMG_0463-1.jpg

(Posted more pics, but it said it was waiting for moderator approval, so they will be here soon I'd hope!)

Back