The new Wrangler is officially here! It looks like the exterior isn't a radical departure from previous models, however there are quite a few other changes:
- Choice of three powertrains: a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder, a 3.6-liter V6 or a 3.0-liter V6 diesel engine.
- Sahara and Rubicon have available LED lights and fog lamps
- Doors, hood, windshield frame, and fender flares are made from aluminum, while the swing gate is made from magnesium.
- Optional Sky One-Touch roof, which is a full-length canvas roof that can open with the touch of a button.
- Push-button start is now standard on the Wrangler
- The new Jeep has a 3.5- or an available 7-inch display in the information cluster, each of which offers key information regarding the vehicle like tire pressure.
- An under-floor storage spot is now found behind the rear seat