New Jeep

PatriotJeep

Well guys the wife needed a new vehicle so we go out looking. Without any pushing she is drawn like a magnet to the 04 Grands. I could not have been any happier. The only bad part of the deal is that this one will never see the trail. It has the V-8 ,leather with butt warmers, sunroof, and all of the other goodies that you can think of. With the class IV hitch, and the V-8 it should pull the YJ and trailer real well.

Todd :-D [addsig]

You going to get a lift and some tires right away and bull bar and winch and lights all over it and a cargo rack and stuff like that right. hehehehe Well some day it will not be so new and you can take away buy her another new one have at it then. Congrats on the new ride hope she knows how lucky she is. Tug ;-) [addsig]

I hear you my friend, I have one for the wife as well. I do plan on adding a few extras but nothing more then some extra lites and a winch. The X is mine to do as I please...

OlllllO :cool:

edited by: Alaskan_Jeeper, Apr 22, 2003 - 07:47 PM[addsig]

Same here buddy!
My wife has the Cherokee which is just perfect for us and the kids. But I still like to have my time with the TJ! [addsig]

Back